Restoring Reprieve sometimes uses up 2 charges instead of 1

Crim.6249

Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm thinking it may be because I'm using one of the side buttons on a G600 mouse to activate it, and maybe it's getting activated twice before the 1s cooldown starts. Just trying to figure out if this is a bug or something. Thanks.

I'm not sure of the actual specifics but I'd read previously on the forums that various FB mantras were bugged and that it wasn't just a matter of the player pressing twice. If I find the source I'll edit it in but in truth I'll probably just be lazy and leave this comment as is.

Edit: I found a thing but idk if its still a thing https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/35603/bug-firebrand-mantra-of-solace-still-bugged

It's not your mouse, it's just still bugged. There is no cool down period between the 2nd and 3rd activation, so that both charges can be activated almost at the same time. It was bugged worse and ANet partially fixed it, but never completely fixed it. Makes it difficult to reliably use the skill in it's current form.

Archived