LFGuild on fort Aspenwood

fototo.7306

Hey,I've been an on/off player for a while here and haven't accomplished much on the account yet. I'm looking to train crafting skills to get PvP gear before anything major but I'm down with PvE atm .Hopefully there's guilds out there that take in lost people like me who don't really know what to do.I have a lvl 80 guardian and a level 30 elementalist.

Hai, fototo!

We are looking for players who are interested in PvP.Also, welcome back to the game!Let me introduce you to my guild:We are a medium size guild with a solid core group of around 45 people.Everyone is quite friendly and our veterans and officers are always happy to help with whatever we can.We run Guild Missions every week, raid training events, game progression events and a hang out night so we all get to know each other and have some fun.Our main events take time around 8PM EST/5PM PST.Our main values are respect and organization.

I'll leave a link to our website so you can check us out.For any further questions, feel free to mail me in game any time!Have a great day/night! :D

Thephantomrose.weebly.com

Phantom Soul Reavers [sOUL] is a growing guild based in NA servers, focusing mainly on PvE, guild missions, fractals, leveling our guild hall to get you more available upgrades! We are mature, 25+, female and LGBT friendly, and do not tolerate unnecessary drama. We began in February 2018 and already have a solid active member base but continue to maintain a small, family community atmosphere where members can feel like part of the group and not get left behind.

We have a wide range of players from just starting out (playing for a few days) to seasoned veterans who have been playing since original Gw2 launch. We run twice weekly organized fractals with a patient and experienced fractal leader who is committed to teaching mechanics and making sure everyone gets through. During weekly fractals we form as many groups as needed to include all players interested. We have some members who run t4 fractals and who are looking for more to fill their ranks, so all levels are appreciated.

Weekly guild missions are the other main event on Fridays and Sundays, so we can continue to level the guild hall and provide more upgrades to members. Guild events are 30 mins to 1 hour after reset, and we have members from Eastern, Central, and Pacific time zones.

If you think we may be a good fit for you, please don't hesitate to whisper or mail me (Aslan.6978) in game and check out our website. We have a short application process which takes a few minutes, so we can get to know you a bit better and see if we are a good fit for you. Happy guild hunting!

Https://psr.shivtr.com

Archived