Getting stuck in walls while repairing

@"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:We're actively looking into this now. The walls appear to be set up ok on the content end. There's a setting on them to eject anyone inside their collision, which is set to "on." However, for some reason, it's become less reliable.

Could you toggle it up so that Mesmer portals that hug the wall/gate could port people out of that situation. I know its a band aid solution, but most groups run with at least one Mesmer. Currently people stuck in walls and gates cannot take Mesmer portals despite the fact that those portals don't need line of sight or effect anywhere else in the gamemode.

~ Kovu

@"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:We're actively looking into this now. The walls appear to be set up ok on the content end. There's a setting on them to eject anyone inside their collision, which is set to "on." However, for some reason, it's become less reliable.

On reset night, we were fighting inside Stoic Rampart and I happened to jump at the same time as those damn rock walls popped up and I got stuck inside the entire time and could not get out.

So... The Mag inserted Hack is taking effect...

Rumour has it: Mag leadership in their shadowey council chambers within the bowels of SMC got together and inserted a hack into the code that would trap any player in the walls, if they were trying to be repaired.

It's more frequently involving Reinforced and fortified walls.

And if I have to /S this....

Perhaps adding something to help in the meantime to help players that become stuck for them to interact with that teleports them to their spawn (even if in combat) that is only interactable while the wall is up, maybe if they own the tower/keep/smc it can teleport them to lords room. This idea would only be a band-aid though.

Does it have a limit of players?Does ground area affects it like it affects some skills wich wil make damage not reach target?

@LetoII.3782 said:

Rumour has it: Mag leadership in their shadowey council chambers within the bowels of SMC got together and inserted a hack into the code that would trap any player in the walls

Makes em stronger.There's fortified, then there's magified

We're not magifying very well this week are we? Repeatedly losing SMC to SBI....for shame. Seems like every time I zone in it's red. And don't blame me. I've barely played this week since I started working on a new legendary. It's probably Destro's fault.

@Optimator.3589 said:

Rumour has it: Mag leadership in their shadowey council chambers within the bowels of SMC got together and inserted a hack into the code that would trap any player in the walls

We're not magifying very well this week are we? Repeatedly losing SMC to SBI....for shame. Seems like every time I zone in it's red. And don't blame me. I've barely played this week since I started working on a new legendary. It's probably Destro's fault.

Dang... not sure I've seen SMC flip that many times in a Mag Matchup.

Withdrawal is a condition...

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

Don't tell anyone, but while our KDR without a link is pretty good, our coverage/PPT is terrible. Livin the T4 dream. But I guess on the upside, the repair glitch is one way to get rid of the AFK repair farmers.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

It's been a fun week, SBI is headed up-tier

@Optimator.3589 said:

But I guess on the upside, the repair glitch is one way to get rid of the AFK repair farmers.

Nice!

@LetoII.3782 said:

It's been a fun week, SBI is headed up-tier

Well, with a mostly non upgraded SMC it probably creates a lot more fights.

@Blodeuyn.2751 said:I've not noticed this on Apline or DBL, and I repair a lot during the matchups. Can you all confirm this is an EBG issue, or has it happened to any of you on the other borderlands?

We had someone stuck in a gate yesterday in Alpine, they were moving through the gate to join us when we took tower and we took it before they cleared the gate. They were stuck in the wall, we tried to portal them out since we were in another bbl... Didn't work they had to tp and try to catch up to the group.

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:u get stuck in harpi too if yoj kill the nest melee wise nesr the champ

Yeah now that you mention it, I got swallowed by one of those trees not too long ago as well. I think the gates/walls/trees have gone hungry ;) better watch out everyone! The thing that I know has been more or less fixed is the terrain/ground swallowing people, I have not experienced that or getting put under a lord in a long time.

You've now invoked it... And someone will be swallowed by the ground...

Archived