Returning Player - Swapping Regions?

Some advice please.I am a returning player from many years ago and have a number of characters which I would like to keep, currently on the NA servers.What I would like to do is create a new character on the EU servers and, already have a spare slot ready (in order to re-familiarise myself with the game).If I transfer one of the existing characters to the EU servers and then create a new character using the existing free slot, will I be able to select one of the EU servers?

There is no way to create characters on different servers in this game. All your characters are always on the same server and if you move them they all move together (along with everything else on your account).

You can transfer to EU if you want - just select the World button in the bottom left corner of the character select screen and select EU from the drop-down at the top of the menu. You will need to pay a fee in gems, the amount depends on how full the world is. But like I said all your characters will be moved to the EU server and you will not get a free character slot.

If you just want to make a new character you can buy additional slots for 800 gems each.

Archived