Downstate Rally

Chilli.2976

@"pah.4931" said:I was under the understanding that, as the downed player, you just needed to "tag" the stomped character (whether it was before or after he was downed) in order to get the rally. Just one hit.

That's the reason I've made this thread, multi times now I've not rallied from players that I should have.

@Chilli.2976 said:Curious to know what triggers rallying - do you need to do so much damage to an enemy before you can rally off them, is there a threshold?

There are two ways to trigger rallying: either go over to an ally and rally them yourself or kill the foe they damaged before going into downed state. It's always better to kill the foe they damaged because that instantly rallies them.

Even though you see damage numbers, there are circumstances where that doesn't count for rallying. The obvious example is a foe that looks nearly dead to you might already be receiving tons of damage from other players (or environmental sources), so by the time your damage is noticed by the server, it's already dead — no rally for you. Additionally, some foes don't count for rallying (typically, those that can drop loot do count; those that aren't lootable do not count).

@Hoodie.1045 said:

@Chilli.2976 said:Curious to know what triggers rallying - do you need to do so much damage to an enemy before you can rally off them, is there a threshold?

There are two ways to trigger rallying: either go over to an ally and rally them yourself or kill the foe they damaged before going into downed state. It's always better to kill the foe they damaged because that instantly rallies them.

Uhh.. I know how rallying works lol - I'm curious to how its triggered in terms of how much damage is needed on the player.

Archived