Swimsuits and UW skins - [Merged]

@"ollbirtan.2915" said: Please no. Don't ruin the game. There are plenty of other MMORPGs out there where you can trot around in a bikini/miniskirt/[insert any other ridiculous piece of clothing that totally ruins the game atmosphere here]

You can turn character models down so they all show default. No one is making your characters wear anything. However, other people would like the freedom to choose what they want to wear.

While I don't really want 'modern' outfits in the game too much, miniskirts and bikini style outfits should be just fine as long as they go with the fantasy aesthetic.

Also, again, there has already been an official statement on this. There will always continue to be a variety of clothing/ outfits/ armour styles for everyone.

End of story. If you are that bothered by it, go find a different game to play.

ps: I still want something really sexy like a demon or succubus inspired one-piece.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not?

Anet could use the opportunity to have beach chairs and some chairs which can float on the water.

Nothing I would buy since we don’t have beautiful beaches and nice beach volleyball mini games

In general mmos should not underestimate the power of relaxed zones. Where u can just enjoy the view

@"Hybarf Tics.2048" said:What's ruining the game for me is the game rating 12 and up and parent pressure. There is absolutely no logical reason for Anet to have created only one true short skirt for the whole game other than rating and parent pressure. GW 1 got away with skimpy armor for more than 10 year so please spare me the it's inappropriate philosophy.

Bikini aside it would be nice to see underwater diving outfits that would switch on as you dive, which of course would make it more natural than diving with a full armor. B)

I don't remember exactly the location but there's a guard who literally says "I'm not cut out for this sh*t". I think it's somewhere cold.

• 7 months later...

This topic usually comes up once per quarter since 2012. There has been zero official response since so, while there is lots of people willing to spend cash for it, its a high chance no on that development front. If you are interested in things like that, Tera has many annual swimsuits. The celestial bikini outfit in GW2 is the closest thing we will get to it.

@ArthurDent.9538 said:Please no, FFXIV has this kitten and you just get bikini girls running around in raids and other dangerous/serious areas. Would like to keep some degree of immersion.

We get all that immersion breaking stuff like the Steampunk Mistwalker outfit, as well as non-humans in Human God regalia, as well as Warriors in Bikini armour, yet actual swimsuits are somehow worse?Also, so many colours that just scream immersion breaker, like HOT PINK.