Swimsuits and UW skins - [Merged]

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Fueki.4753 said:

@Fueki.4753 said:I'd rather had swimsuits as armour skins, not as outfits.We have enough outfits already, it's time for more armours.

How about under armor?

Those wouldn't be visible while fully armoured though, as there are no options to hide chest/legs nor are there invisible boxes for those slots like with shoes.

That’s the reason I said outfit, instead of armor sets. I do like armors, but for this kind of look outfit will be way easier to use

@Hoover.6394 said:

@Fueki.4753 said:I'd rather had swimsuits as armour skins, not as outfits.We have enough outfits already, it's time for more armours.

How about under armor?

Those wouldn't be visible while fully armoured though, as there are no options to hide chest/legs nor are there invisible boxes for those slots like with shoes.

That’s the reason I said outfit, instead of armor sets. I do like armors, but for this kind of look outfit will be way easier to use

But what of if I want to use the bikini bra in with leg armour?To me, Outfits defeat the purpose of fashion wars.

@Fueki.4753 said:

How about under armor?

But what of if I want to use the bikini bra in with leg armour?To me, Outfits defeat the purpose of fashion wars.

I actually hope they can do outfit and armor bundle, same costume but u can do it easy way or mix match if u like, I don’t mind if it cost a bit

@Hoover.6394 said:

How about under armor?

I actually hope they can do outfit and armor bundle, same costume but u can do it easy way or mix match if u like,
I don’t mind if it cost a bit

Be careful what you are asking for!

@Fueki.4753 said:

@Hoover.6394 said:I actually hope they can do outfit and armor bundle, same costume but u can do it easy way or mix match if u like, I don’t mind if it cost a bitThey might easily make that a 2000 or 3000 gem bundle
per swimsuit

Whatever keeps the gw2 ball afloat is fine for me. I said on another post that they should look at the people who drop real cash on the game and cater more to them. What do they want? That won't necessarily be someone like me. I'm thankful to be around more because of the holiday season but was saddened to find the wintersday decor and sales haven't popped up yet. I'm more of a special event spender.

@"Trise.2865" said:Technically we already have swimsuits as part of the Diving Goggles transformation (which includes the "Changing Tent" in Labyrinthine Cliffs). I won't assume it's a simple matter to convert that into an Outfit or Tonic, but it should, at least, be possible.

When I use those google, it simply strips off my armour, showing the undyeable, ugly yellow underwear.Last time I checked, my swimsuits weren't underwear.

@"crepuscular.9047" said:wont happen cos they will lose the ESRB ratingcan you imagine the expression on little Timmy's mum's face when she walks into his room seeing him doing M rated stuff on his computer screenhttps://www.esrb.org/ratings/32125/Guild+Wars+2/https://www.esrb.org/ratings/32465/Dead+or+Alive+5/

I am pretty certain swim wear is rated teen. There is no nudity involved.

It could be a good addition as armor, where you can mix and match some pieces. As outfit, not so much. I am not going to walk around in a character in a speedo or bikini.

I think it is a great idea. Maybe they only appear at certain times like when diving, in Southsun Cove, the vacation beach spot in Grothmar Valley, underwater or when sitting in your beach chair with sun umbrella?

Also tie it to a new current event which has us revisit Southsun Cove.

Or simply another item purchased from swim speed infusion vendors similar to the bubble breather.

@Brycar.2651 said:I think it is a great idea. Maybe they only appear at certain times like when diving, in Southsun Cove, the vacation beach spot in Grothmar Valley, underwater or when sitting in your beach chair with sun umbrella?

Or simply another item purchased from swim speed infusion vendors similar to the bubble breather.

Or have fur swimsuit for far shiverpeaks....

@Fueki.4753 said:

@"Trise.2865" said:Technically we already have swimsuits as part of the Diving Goggles transformation (which includes the "Changing Tent" in Labyrinthine Cliffs). I won't assume it's a simple matter to convert that into an Outfit or Tonic, but it should, at least, be possible.

When I use those google, it simply strips off my armour, showing the undyeable, ugly yellow underwear.Last time I checked, my swimsuits weren't underwear.

Are you sure you equipped them correctly?

@Trise.2865 said:

@Trise.2865 said:Technically we already have swimsuits as part of the Diving Goggles transformation (which includes the "Changing Tent" in Labyrinthine Cliffs). I won't assume it's a simple matter to convert that into an Outfit or Tonic, but it should, at least, be possible.

Are you sure you equipped them correctly?

Unless you mean something different than all those Diving Goggles place in the world, I can't imagine having done something wrong.

@otto.5684 said:

@"crepuscular.9047" said:wont happen cos they will lose the ESRB ratingcan you imagine the expression on little Timmy's mum's face when she walks into his room seeing him doing M rated stuff on his computer screen

I am pretty certain swim wear is rated teen. There is no nudity involved.

It could be a good addition as armor, where you can mix and match some pieces. As outfit, not so much. I am not going to walk around in a character in a speedo or bikini.

As long as the armor comes with a "bare chest" piece for males.

@Hoover.6394 said:

@Brycar.2651 said:I think it is a great idea. Maybe they only appear at certain times like when diving, in Southsun Cove, the vacation beach spot in Grothmar Valley, underwater or when sitting in your beach chair with sun umbrella?

Or have fur swimsuit for far shiverpeaks....

Yes, for the hot springs sauna!