Swimsuits and UW skins - [Merged]

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"ollbirtan.2915" said:Please no. Don't ruin the game. There are plenty of other MMORPGs out there where you can trot around in a bikini/miniskirt/[insert any other ridiculous piece of clothing that totally ruins the game atmosphere here]

Why don't GW2 give player options to "hide-bikini" if they prefer not to see this type of outfit in-game? instead, they just see those characters in a generic outfit

@Dragon Priestess.9760 said:

@"ollbirtan.2915" said: Please no. Don't ruin the game. There are plenty of other MMORPGs out there where you can trot around in a bikini/miniskirt/[insert any other ridiculous piece of clothing that totally ruins the game atmosphere here]

You can turn character models down so they all show default. No one is making your characters wear anything. However, other people would like the freedom to choose what they want to wear.

While I don't really want 'modern' outfits in the game too much, miniskirts and bikini style outfits should be just fine as long as they go with the fantasy aesthetic.

Also, again, there has already been an official statement on this. There will always continue to be a variety of clothing/ outfits/ armour styles for everyone.

End of story. If you are that bothered by it, go find a different game to play.

Wow man. Thanks for necroing my year old comment by which I still stand. And your solution to turn off other character models is so off point. One of the reasons I chose this game and am still playing it is BECAUSE it has amazing aesthetics and is its world is relatively free from 'anime/sexy nurses/Baywatch bikini models'. Period,

@Hoover.6394 said:

@"ollbirtan.2915" said:Please no. Don't ruin the game. There are plenty of other MMORPGs out there where you can trot around in a bikini/miniskirt/[insert any other ridiculous piece of clothing that totally ruins the game atmosphere here]

Why don't GW2 give player options to "hide-bikini" if they prefer not to see this type of outfit in-game? instead, they just see those characters in a generic outfit

Thought you were going a different direction with that lol.

@ollbirtan.2915 said:

@ollbirtan.2915 said: Please no. Don't ruin the game. There are plenty of other MMORPGs out there where you can trot around in a bikini/miniskirt/[insert any other ridiculous piece of clothing that totally ruins the game atmosphere here]

You can turn character models down so they all show default. No one is making your characters wear anything. However, other people would like the freedom to choose what they want to wear.

While I don't really want 'modern' outfits in the game too much, miniskirts and bikini style outfits should be just fine as long as they go with the fantasy aesthetic.

Also, again, there has already been an official statement on this. There will always continue to be a variety of clothing/ outfits/ armour styles for everyone.

End of story. If you are that bothered by it, go find a different game to play.

Wow man. Thanks for necroing my year old comment by which I still stand. And your solution to turn off other character models is so off point. One of the reasons I chose this game and am still playing it is BECAUSE it has amazing aesthetics and is its world is relatively free from 'anime/sexy nurses/Baywatch bikini models'. Period,

Please keep me out of this. I am not interested, thanks.

@bluberblasen.9684 said:

@coso.9173 said:I'm up for it as long as they only work underwater or beach related zones. So people are not fighting in bikinis. Also speeds for the guys! Not ugly trunks, it isn't the 90s anymore.

90s was way better than nowadays. ....:/wish 90ers back .... but with (fast) internet and smartphone xD

hah i prefer not, those HUGE trunks for guys that would never dry at all, because guys are to afrad to show any skin? haha no thanks. I'm glad i live in europe where everyone wears a speedo, and women go topless all the time, it's much more confortable to wear.

• 5 months later...

@Xenon.4537 said:

@ollbirtan.2915 said:Please no. Don't ruin the game. There are plenty of other MMORPGs out there where you can trot around in a bikini/miniskirt/[insert any other ridiculous piece of clothing that totally ruins the game atmosphere here]

Have you not seen the hundreds of Charr running around with Goku hair and 15 different infusion effects and giant wings creating an obnoxious ball of light and particles of every color? All flying atop ridiculous cosmic galaxy griffons and scifi Mass Effect bunnies?

Please tell me more about ruining the atmosphere...

Hahahahah. I just HAD to give you a thumbs up. So true.

EDIT: Oh, and btw, since we are talking about underwater skins then HOW ABOUT YOU GO BACK CREATING NEW WEAPON SKINS FOR TRIDENTS, SPEARS, AND SPEARGUNS, ANET?

@Yggranya.5201 said:

@kharmin.7683 said:Use the forums search function to see all of the previous threads on this topic. ;)

Maybe you could help people by linking the biggest thread you remember? Although, isn't necroing threads against the rules?

Don't need to necro a thread to read the posts in it. Not like anyone has added anything new to the topic anyway.

@kharmin.7683 said:

@kharmin.7683 said:Use the forums search function to see all of the previous threads on this topic. ;)

Maybe you could help people by linking the biggest thread you remember? Although, isn't necroing threads against the rules?

Don't need to necro a thread to read the posts in it. Not like anyone has added anything new to the topic anyway.

What about giving people a convenient link?

@Yggranya.5201 said:

What about giving people a convenient link?I think people can use the search function provided. It's not that complicated.