bringer/giver still unavailable on (mist) trinkets

It’s still not possible, to select bringer and/or giver attributes on trinkets—especially on mist trinkets from the PvP/WvW. But they should also be added to the trinkets from Living Story: Season 3, since bringer and giver are attribute combinations from the core game.The Known Issue Tracker says, this has been fixed, but that’s not true.

• 1 month later...

Bringer and giver stats are still unavailable on (mist) trinkets and Wegloop breating apparatuses. :disappointed:I thought, you changed these combos, so they can work with the ascended system. But how am I supposed to use the giver attributes, if I can’t select them at all?Please, fix this and make giver and bringer selectable on trinkets and breating apparatuses, where it’s possible to select any attribute combination.

• 2 weeks later...

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Did you check the Known Issue Tracker? Has it moved to the 'Solved' category, or is it still being worked on?It was on solved once, but seems to have been moved to verifying again.But I don’t trust this tracker anyway. The problem, that aquabreathers can’t be changed into HoT or PoF stats via mystic forge, is on that list since the release of HoT!! :astonished: And still hasn’t been fixed yet!

Archived