This is a bunch of bull

@Felipe.1807 said:lol Whats the point of this thread? Why theres a dev actually responding to this? Come on, from the dozens of multiple threads from people that actually care for the game mode and offer legit suggestion on how to make it better, this is the one you decide to participate? Might as well give a statement that the Anet team have no will or desire to create a competitive and enjoyable pvp game.

You need a new humoor Meter.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Offair.2563 said:

@Felipe.1807 said:lol Whats the point of this thread? Why theres a dev actually responding to this? Come on, from the dozens of multiple threads from people that actually care for the game mode and offer legit suggestion on how to make it better, this is the one you decide to participate? Might as well give a statement that the Anet team have no will or desire to create a competitive and enjoyable pvp game.

You need a new humoor Meter.

I know, right? Why so serious, I mean sometimes people should learn to make hay while the sun shines and not cowtow to oppressive solemnity.

Sorry.. but you failed in your attempt to rib ANET - would recommend trying an udderway to offalend Gaile and the rest of us that took the time to milk this thread.. anyhows it curds and wey pasture bedtime :)

@shadowpass.4236 said:

I agree. Many others in game and on discord are also wondering as to why important topics are ignored 99% of the time, but threads like this actually get developer interaction.

This thread did not get developer attention. It got attention from the community manager, which is not a development position.

@Felipe.1807 said:

I agree. Many others in game and on discord are also wondering as to why important topics are ignored 99% of the time, but threads like this actually get developer interaction.

This thread did not get developer attention. It got attention from the community manager, which is not a development position.

Does is it matter? Still is a member of Anet team...but whatever, I too would like to play a kitten when angry customers(rightfully so) contact me cause my coworkers are doing a poor job, you know, instead of trying to talk and do some kind of damage control and get the people at my company get their lazy kitten to work, just say "Hey! Just mooooove along"

So Devs should be serious all the time, and never participate in fun threads ever, unless everything in the game is running perfectly(Which will never happen)? I mean, If you really felt the need to make this complaint, at least make a different thread and link to this one as an example of how ANET isn't doing their job, no need to be such a downer in the actual thread, when everyone else is clearly having some fun. It really is a load of bull, which this thread is already brimming with. The last statement was a means to at least stay on topic, something you didn't even TRY to shoehorn in to your original post. Even the other guy who complained at least managed to do that.

I don't know, when I'm in a bad mood, I do not want to be around other grouchy people. That means, I walk away, look at cute things, cool down, and then return to whatever it is I was doing. Why people insist on making a light subject heavy is beyond me.

@Felipe.1807 said:

Does is it matter? Still is a member of Anet team...but whatever, I too would like to play a kitten when angry customers(rightfully so) contact me cause my coworkers are doing a poor job, you know, instead of trying to talk and do some kind of damage control and get the people at my company get their lazy kitten to work, just say "Hey! Just mooooove along"

See even you are starting to get in the laughing cow spirit of things.. give it a week and a few more cow prods even you'll be free of all the bull**** within that gamemode most cowlikely

Maybe if we all cowordinate our efforts we can get to the cow-tipping point and make this forum a greener pasture for all. Don't fence me in, I say!

I want to ride to the ridge where the West commencesAnd gaze at the moon till I lose my sensesAnd I can't look at hobbles and I can't stand fencesDon't fence me in

Oh, give me land, lots of land under starry skies aboveDon't fence me inLet me ride through the wide country that I loveDon't fence me in

-Don't Fence Me In, Cole Porter

So, because the grey bulls are just called bulls instead of grey bulls (or brown bulls if they were brown), and the cows are not just called cows, yet 'brown' cows, it seems the OP is trying to say it is racist to label the cows as brown cows. I mean... what else can it be, other than the OP getting confused between a cow or a heifer (female) and a bull (male)?

Archived