Revenant weapons recipe was put in an horrible way

pelle ossa.9705

what's the point to have a merchant that spawn randomly in the race cities for only some minutes and then go away and you have to wait hour. this is soo stupid you have bounded a recipe to the timer and the location , this is not fun and ppl ffs works don't have ours and ours to waste to wait for a merchant for have the specifical recipe you need... was too hard put a simply merchant in LA or something after hot meta event? oh no let's add random spwn for a bunch of minutes.... you should really take you head out of gemstore and start to think about your playerbase....

I couldn't catch the NPC during the period of time he was supposed to be in any of the suggested (wiki) locations, despite that many players were gathering at each spot on the maps I've landed.Some players were saying that the NPC doesn't spawn in all instances of the map - which makes this schedule a few minutes of your time a bit frustrating. Really not the best way to implement this.

@digitalruse.9085 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:It’s kinda sad that no Sword or Staff skins to complete the set.

The sword ended up becoming the Weaver's Warpblade.

The sword was never part of the set. The Fargate Opener has different style. Before HoT there were rumors that the ele elite spec was getting a sword. Turned out not to be the case. Maybe they weren't able to get Weaver to work and shelved it until PoF.

@Bee.7081 said:I couldn't catch the NPC during the period of time he was supposed to be in any of the suggested (wiki) locations, despite that many players were gathering at each spot on the maps I've landed.Some players were saying that the NPC doesn't spawn in all instances of the map - which makes this schedule a few minutes of your time a bit frustrating. Really not the best way to implement this.

The wiki doesn't have any time for any specific location yet because the schedule hasn't been fully figured out. You couldn't have tried following it because the instructions don't exist yet!

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:It’s kinda sad that no Sword or Staff skins to complete the set.

The sword was never part of the set. The Fargate Opener has different style. Before HoT there were rumors that the ele elite spec was getting a sword. Turned out not to be the case. Maybe they weren't able to get Weaver to work and shelved it until PoF.

@Bee.7081 said:I couldn't catch the NPC during the period of time he was supposed to be in any of the suggested (wiki) locations, despite that many players were gathering at each spot on the maps I've landed.Some players were saying that the NPC doesn't spawn in all instances of the map - which makes this schedule a few minutes of your time a bit frustrating. Really not the best way to implement this.

The wiki doesn't have any time for any specific location yet because the schedule hasn't been fully figured out. You couldn't have tried following it because the instructions don't exist yet!

If i'm not mistaken, Balthazar uses the Fargate Opener [or at least a sword very similar to it] during the LS.

They keep finding new locations for him. So if he doesnt seem to appear anywhere in a spawntime, noone have found it yet.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Zeghai_of_the_Lost

Also, his recipes rotate on a 3 hour cycle. I aquired all of them that way. And yes, his spawn is hourly, arriving every hour+15 mins and staying for 25 mins.So if Mistbreaker is comming up. Zeghai could spawn in any of specific locations were he always would have Mistbreaker. The recipe sold seems to be tied to his location.

@Ephemiel.5694 said:

If i'm not mistaken, Balthazar uses the Fargate Opener [or at least a sword very similar to it] during the LS.

I only remember seeing him using a GS

lol wait until you realize that you need an achievement to even access the recipes from Zeghai. > @pelle ossa.9705 said:

what's the point to have a merchant that spawn randomly in the race cities for only some minutes and then go away and you have to wait hour. this is soo stupid you have bounded a recipe to the timer and the location , this is not fun and ppl kitten works don't have ours and ours to waste to wait for a merchant for have the specifical recipe you need... was too hard put a simply merchant in LA or something after hot meta event? oh no let's add random spwn for a bunch of minutes.... you should really take you head out of gemstore and start to think about your playerbase....

@"pelle ossa.9705" said:still can buy only 1 recipe , at a specific time up only for a few minutes is just bad.... and there is no story about it this is a totally shame.... why not doing something like a collection quest...

Since when is 25 min a “few minutes”?

Not to mention that it’s probably not a random location and a set schedule will probably be listed on the wiki page.

Edit: Looks like someone has already been working towards that list.

https://thatshaman.com/tools/zeghai/

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:Soon spawn timers and places will be researched and posted on wiki and you'll be able to schedule few minutes of your day to get those recipies.

I appreciate that this is a community effort 'n all, but...It's still a stupidly opaque and obnoxious way to deliver content.From a game design perspective, I'm irritated this got the green light.

Archived