[NA] LF a guild or group teaching raiding

I've been playing this game for 3 months now and I am addicted. I have 4 lvl 80 (2 I boosted from buying expansions) and have been mostly teaching myself game mechanics with the help of a few nice people here and there willing to talk to a newbie. I feel like I've kind of plateaued in the sense of what to do or where to go. I have mostly exotic gear (I don't really understand acquiring legendary or ascended) I guess most of my issue is that I feel stuck. There is a lot of content in this game and I feel like some of it is not so user friendly.

So I would like to find a group or guild willing to show me more about what to do at end game (especially raiding).

Hi, Tofu!I'll describe my Guild briefly, maybe we are what you're looking for.

We are a medium size guild with a solid core group of around 40 people.We have people from all over the world and our main events usually take place around 8PM EST/5PM PST.

We do Guild Missions weekly, we also have a raid training group, game and fractals progression events, PvP tournaments from time to time and Guild Event, which is a night we all get together to have fun and bound.Our main values are respect and organization.I'll leave a link to our website so you can take a look and decide whether or not to give us a try.Of you have any further questions or would like and invite, feel free to mail me in game.

Have a great day/night and may yours steps be relentless! :D

Thephantomrose.weebly.com

Archived