[Feedback/Suggestion] Underwater skills need more life-force regeneration

Umut.5471

Hello,I really liked the DPS output of reworked underwater skills. But as a Reaper, I still feel like something is missing when compared to the terrestrial skills.Reaper shroud drains very quickly after the last nerf and It's really hard to recharge life force via underwater skills.On land, every staff auto attack and every mark generates life force(with trait). That allows us to use reaper shroud more often on land.

As a solution, I think trident auto attack should give life force with every hit just like staff auto attack.Maybe you can additionally make "Soul Marks" a shared trait between Trident and Staff skills as well. (I mean skills other than auto attack)But trident auto-attack can be a good start.

Well they could simply add some life force gain to crimson tide, 1% or 0,5% per application would be enough. That way every weapon skill generates lifeforce for trident.Scepter trait now also applies to trident, greatsword trait now also applies to spear.New projectile effect for Kraitkin so it shoots little eels, that also alters Crimson tides effect to be little eels would be icing on the cake :love:

@Brujeria.7536 said:Well they could simply add some life force gain to crimson tide, 1% or 0,5% per application would be enough. That way every weapon skill generates lifeforce for trident.Scepter trait now also applies to trident, greatsword trait now also applies to spear.New projectile effect for Kraitkin so it shoots little eels, that also alters Crimson tides effect to be little eels would be icing on the cake :love:

I'd rather Spiteful Talisman apply to spear than Soul Eater. Core weapons should be modified by core traits.

@Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:

@Brujeria.7536 said:Well they could simply add some life force gain to crimson tide, 1% or 0,5% per application would be enough. That way every weapon skill generates lifeforce for trident.Scepter trait now also applies to trident, greatsword trait now also applies to spear.New projectile effect for Kraitkin so it shoots little eels, that also alters Crimson tides effect to be little eels would be icing on the cake :love:

I'd rather Spiteful Talisman apply to spear than Soul Eater. Core weapons should be modified by core traits.

Fair point. Soul Eater would help with lifeforce for spear a little bit, thats why i would connect it.

Otherwise spear 3 / 4 / 5 would be good contenders for some added life force.

Archived