Mysterious Mist traveler Zeghai of the Lost added with recent patch. A Revenant of an unknown race.

Daniel Handler.4816

@"Sithis.3564" said:"The protomatter that makes up the Mists strains toward creation, often spawning demonic creations in nightmarish forms. Not all creatures from the Mists are demonic, however. When the Mists come into contact with a suitable human template, for example, it can copy that form, creating a sentient entity with humanoid appearance and an almost human mind.

Razah is one such creation. It has sprung into being a fully-formed adult. It has the knowledge and capabilities of a human, but lacks common sense. As a result, it asks odd questions about human emotions, contemplates human motivations, and attempts to duplicate human mannerisms. Razah is a contradiction: more than human in some ways, and less than human in others. It needs an identity, a personality, and a purpose. Hopefully, it will find its purpose by working with a hero. Otherwise, it could degenerate into an abomination as monstrous and inhuman as its demonic brethren."

Mists often spawn demons but that doesn't mean he is a demon.

Razah is a benevolent demon. Not demonic in shape and character, but only with our interference. In the most general terms he is a Mist humanoid.

Zeghai could theoretically be such a creature but he doesn't resemble a Tyrian template. Nor does he seem without personality.

@Daniel Handler.4816 said:

@"Sithis.3564" said:"The protomatter that makes up the Mists strains toward creation, often spawning demonic creations in nightmarish forms. Not all creatures from the Mists are demonic, however. When the Mists come into contact with a suitable human template, for example, it can copy that form, creating a sentient entity with humanoid appearance and an almost human mind.

Razah is one such creation. It has sprung into being a fully-formed adult. It has the knowledge and capabilities of a human, but lacks common sense. As a result, it asks odd questions about human emotions, contemplates human motivations, and attempts to duplicate human mannerisms. Razah is a contradiction: more than human in some ways, and less than human in others. It needs an identity, a personality, and a purpose. Hopefully, it will find its purpose by working with a hero. Otherwise, it could degenerate into an abomination as monstrous and inhuman as its demonic brethren."

Mists often spawn demons but that doesn't mean he is a demon.

Razah is a benevolent demon. Not demonic in shape and character, but only with our interference. In the most general terms he is a Mist humanoid.

Zeghai could theoretically be such a creature but he doesn't resemble a Tyrian template. Nor does he seem without personality.

If I recall it stated that Abaddon had a purpose for Razah, perhaps he was trying to create an avatar for himself?

RazahI have been alone for what seems like ages. I am Razah, created from the Mists. I have no memories of my creation, though; the past is shrouded in fog. Abaddon bound me to this plane. His minions blessed me with knowledge to fulfill a great purpose. However, I can sense that Abaddon is no more. Now I am without purpose, my existence without meaning. So tell me... are you here to give me my purpose?

Archived