Rifle deadeye from top5 EU to gold league

Urejt.5648

@"DeceiverX.8361" said:When people say "ranger" outside of PvE, they typically mean soulbeast.

The third immune is from Siamoth SB active.

Point of view. I for one think that people usually mean Druid. That's why I rather assume that by Ranger people mean Ranger.What's the code name for Ranger?

@Urejt.5648 said:Rifle deadeye is no longer good in pvp due to very weak survivalability. Connecting dodge with stealth is very bad for the class. Fast patch is requested.

I find it hard to believe your top anything. If it's true, then I guess EU feels they're not responsible for their performance.

Deadeyes survivability is fine.

You still have access to acrobatics which reduces your dodge Regen from 10secs a dodge to 5secs. Passive movement enhancements in acrobatics. 2secs of evasion in acrobatics. You have good access to stealth and shadow arts gives you plenty of options. Ironsight is baseline for Deadeye so you get 10% damage reduction for free against your marked target. You got a reliable backwards shadow step than can be manipulated well enough to behave like infiltrators arrow. Cheap projectile hate. Sword providing you. Damaging dodge. Terrain dominance that no other spec can even match. A delayed knockdown (better than it sounds). A launch and cloak. Thief's traps. Three in utility shadowsteps, one of them can be used to zone an area. Ability to remove revealed. And health Regen on critical strikes. Regen for spending init in acrobatics. Trickery drops caltrops for rolling. One of your trait lines drops needles for healing. You can get Regen for killing someone. You got enough burst to afford dropping some damage for healing power or toughness.

How about you stop being a meta slave and build something for yourself? That, or go back to playing daredevil which is designed to be a tanky melee fighter.

Why meta slave? Deadeye was never in the spvp meta and probably never will.

I do not think so, on the one hand acrobatics totally restricts the build selection, since one is almost forced to install it, on the other hand the damage of the rifle is reduced at the same time.

It is playable, but everything else is more or less unplayable, since you are completely out of survival. The biggest problem, however, is positioning, as you notice a significant limitation in the gameplay and to top it off you lose a lot of damage if you do not hit the target by LOS, the next serious problem is the loss of stamina, which is needed to dodge.

Prepatch, you could camouflage yourself and dodge, think that makes a significant difference and I can not understand how to burst nerf / survive nerf / gameplay nerf, as a buff or improvement.Also the gameplay, was quite similar before patch, if you played as a glass cannon, was nothing with permanent camouflage ... but burst from the 1 second on. The only advantage is that you have your malice fuller even faster.

@Elyxia.2943 said:Why meta slave? Deadeye was never in the spvp meta and probably never will.

I do not think so, on the one hand acrobatics totally restricts the build selection, since one is almost forced to install it, on the other hand the damage of the rifle is reduced at the same time.

It is playable, but everything else is more or less unplayable, since you are completely out of survival. The biggest problem, however, is positioning, as you notice a significant limitation in the gameplay and to top it off you lose a lot of damage if you do not hit the target by LOS, the next serious problem is the loss of stamina, which is needed to dodge.

Prepatch, you could camouflage yourself and dodge, think that makes a significant difference and I can not understand how to burst nerf / survive nerf / gameplay nerf, as a buff or improvement.Also the gameplay, was quite similar before patch, if you played as a glass cannon, was nothing with permanent camouflage ... but burst from the 1 second on. The only advantage is that you have your malice fuller even faster.

Maybe not meta, but it was very strong solo pvp. Top eu, top 1 na. Now we got demoted to gold tier.

Archived