[EU][CoE] LFM - PvE oriented casual guild looking for VERY NEW members! Guild Rep required!

Hi, I'm Kurumu the guild leader of Children of Eden.

Children of Eden is a relatively small guild (80+ players) that focuses heavily on casual PvE gameplay. We prefer to get players into the guild as soon as they start playing the game. Being new is no problem here if anything it's a bonus! We have a very active and helpful community that is there to answer your questions. We're an international guild but most of us are active during the late afternoon/early evening in GMT+1. We're ready to help you level by taking you through dungeons (Ascalonian Catacombs starts at lvl 30+). We can help you in all aspects of the game, from early beginnings to late game goals. As soon as you hit max lvl you are welcome to join us in end-game-content. We organise Raids and Fractal runs tho the Raiding is still very much a work in progress :sweat_smile:

Are you the type of player that wants to experience the game to the fullest while having lots of fun with friends? Then CoE might be the right guild for you!

Whisper kurumufan.2389 for more information or send me a mail in case I'm not online :) Hope to see you soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, It's me again :) Kurumu

Just wanted to say that we are still taking in new members! Our Guild Hall is currently lvl 55 but we are working to complete it. Every sunday evening we organise guild missions. If you want to get to know us a bit before joining feel free to run along some time and check out the community for yourself :smiley:

See you in Tyria!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, just a reminder that I will be raiding on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday evening and have guild missions on Sunday. If I don't reply to your whisper on those days please send me an in game mail and I'll reply to you as soon as I can! :) Thank you for understanding.

• Kurumu

• 2 months later...

CoE is still looking for members. If you'd like to join send a mail to me (kurumufan.2389). Please give me some information about yourself so I know how to introduce you to the rest of the guild :smile: For example:

• Hobbies
  • etc.Also please keep in mind that we are active on DISCORD !!! So being active on that platform gives you a much higher chance of getting an invite! ;)

Thank you so much for your time. Have a wonderful day! ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! It's me again :)

In case you are a new or returning player and you have not yet read this post please feel free to pm me in game! ^^ We are a very active and friendly guild and are always on the lookout for new members to join our community :smile: Come find me in game, my acc name is kurumufan.2389

--Kurumu

Archived