Character Organization

@"nottsgman.8206" said:personally I would like to choose the order of my characters, even if it was just which first few are always shown on the character the select screen."70 'mains' and waiting for more slots| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |"

And I thought I excessive with 25! Any organizing format would be awesome. I hate the long line of toons and no way to itemize them.

I'd like the character selection to use more of the screen space. I'm running on a 4K monitor, and the 7 (I think) characters it shows only uses up the middle 25% or so of the screen - it could show a lot more that could be directly selectable without needing to scroll through them.

@JackassTheX.6351 said:Lol I can barely keep up with my 4 people, 25? You guys are nuts... :o

there are ppl who have the maximum, 69 i believe... on TWO accounts. now that's what i call crazy... and some ppl have map completion on all 69? i don't know.

i have 21, and thats a lot for me, but i would make more if they release more specializations... so i dont have to switch traits and gears.

It would be nice to be able to keep them in the same order. Ideally I'd like to be able to customise the order as well, but even a few presets like alphabetical by name, by race, by profession or by creation date would be good.

It would also be nice to have the option of a grid view, or even a longer row, or a second row with the current menu. It could extend the entire length of the screen without covering anything else (except the background of course) and the little info box on the left could be moved up.

Been wanting this for years aswell, similar to GW1 had a system for the character selection, by alphabetical order, most played, recent played. I think it was something like that.

Would be awesome to have that too, a race order, alphabetical order, anything to keep it in order!(Yes, I have 71 characters :D)

@JackassTheX.6351 said:Lol I can barely keep up with my 4 people, 25? You guys are nuts... :o

I like to have one of each class per race... Why? Idk , it's just my thing. All are fully geared and I play them all. Still have a lot to go but probably won't make more until/unless we get some kind of organisation as it's too annoying as it is.

Archived