"GW2 has no healers" .... I wish they did :(

FASTCAR.7831

Just using water fields and finishers will help you a lot with healing. With updated light fields, doing anything but leaping in it will provide condition cleanse.

@Buy Some Apples.6390 said:There are several builds which can be used as healer builds.

Problem is:1) Loot is based on damaging target above a certain amount in order for you to tag it for loot. Healer builds have very very low tag rate, hence very very low loot2) The condi cancer meta is literally cancer. You cannot heal and cleanse the condis at anywhere near close to the rate at which condis are applied. By the time you remove all condis you are full of consid again and your skills are on cooldown for 10 to 30 seconds, all the while more condis are added and refreshed.

So in order to even just level it, you will probably need half your zerg on these healer builds, all of whom will get very low amount of loot keeping their dps members alive, who will get all the loot.

Or you can play the condi meta of 90% necro scourges and everyone gets loot, even if they wipe to the enemy condi zerg they still get a bit of loot.When players of these healing build win again the enemy zerg, they still get very little loot for all the effort they put in.

I believe Anet devs call this balance.

They got rid of the trinity, only reward dps players, and completely forgot about those who like to play healer builds.

Hitting an enemy a few times (which is bound to happen), and healing an ally or boon sharing counts towards the same formula as damaging an enemy.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@FASTCAR.7831 said:

@"Kagusaki.3176" said:I was able to pull off 49.7k hps with a total of 567.1k heals on my scourge in about 11 seconds. Is that good enough for healing?

Post a vid of this please

Don't have vid but I have the screenshots of arcdps

Healing_Toal.jpg

HPS.jpg

I've been practicing healing necro on executioner bandits in PvE for a couple years due to a lot of downed players in the fight. It took a lot of practice on how to heal efficiently and when you're at the right place at the right time, you can do massive healing and awesome saves. You can get a group of downed allies back up in seconds as long as you know how to use transfusion properly. I've been using healing reaper ever since HoT came out and scourge has made it much much more fun to play. I don't get shunned when I whip out my healer anymore cause now healing necro new meta xD

Archived