Swap the positions of Focus Mastery and Communal Defenses

mrauls.6519

• 3 weeks later...

The primary guardian builds that use focus in any game mode are meditation-based guardians and they literally never take the trait because it's just no contest in competition with smiter's boon. This suggested change would really only help those few builds but I doubt many would complain about this change so I'm in favor of it.

@"mrauls.6519" said:Time to make an exception

Lmao that response just to get your point across.

I understand your concern that focus mastery competes with smiter's boon especially for YOUR intended build but I think it's better to suggest swapping communal defenses with smiter's boon. It would be worse if there would be two competing weapon enhancing trait line.

This would mean that DH / FB would gain access to more toughness and a CD on shield skills while also gain a extra aegis for team members every 15 sec... :\ it is strange cause most aegis apliances are team based already.

Traits in some guardian traitlines are a mess... imo.

@Aeolus.3615 said:This would mean that DH / FB would gain access to more toughness and a CD on shield skills while also gain a extra aegis for team members every 15 sec... :\ it is strange cause most aegis apliances are team based already.

Win for zerg guardians, win for roamer/pvp guards. I see no problem!

@Arcaedus.7290 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:This would mean that DH / FB would gain access to more toughness and a CD on shield skills while also gain a extra aegis for team members every 15 sec... :\ it is strange cause most aegis apliances are team based already.

Win for zerg guardians, win for roamer/pvp guards. I see no problem!

Well in the current imba/broken gameplay towards spam classes and other towards pwoercreep gimmicks, a 15sec Aegis wont do much but since it is defense i believe Anet will not punish players with their offense having one atack blocked.Anet want a easy game on offense to catter everyone, so a extra blockl to a bad player m8 to much and he cant kill the target.

I hope they do the change, but i totally doubt.

Archived