Please help

@chiodos.4321 said:What do people reccomend im returning own both xpacs and want to raid and fractals. I love revanant but definitely notice the sting of no one likes them. I'm wonderinf what would be a good transition to go from?

It's no secret that revenant is not in a good spot at the moment. You can use professions like Holosmith, Firebrand, Tempest, Scourge, Reaper, Deadeye etc.

Renegade does solid DPS in raids and Fractals, and Heralds are still a core part of backline DPS in WvW. The profession is still a strong choice.

If you're looking for suggestions for a different profession to pick up, why not list the types of game play style you're looking for.

Ive was using mace/axe demon before path of fire something similiar to that. I like the fast furious condition damage i guess you would say.

Is renegade even good cause everything i seen said wvw is the only place people even want them in

@chiodos.4321 said:Ive was using mace/axe demon before path of fire something similiar to that. I like the fast furious condition damage i guess you would say.Is renegade even good cause everything i seen said wvw is the only place people even want them in

OK, then. Fast and furious condition damage: condi ranger of various stripes, bow-berzerker, or condi reaper, all feel to me like they fit that description. Condi mesmer definitely can, and I'd consider condi thief or firebrand too.

Archived