Suggestion: Bank Tab Labels

Yes please!

We can do it for guild banks, so it would be nice to be able to do it for our own banks too. I know we can probably tell what it's for by looking at what's in there, but this way I could keep tabs I don't use often minimised without having to constantly open them all up to work out which one has the stuff I'm looking for.

• 6 months later...

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@"Saroya Ravenwind.4896" said:Now that we can have 17 bank tabs... Please, please let us label and reorder them. Those of us who are both pack rats but neat freaks would be so grateful!

We can have 17 now? I thought we were capped at 12!?

When was this changed?At least twice since the max was 12 ;)

More seriously, you can see the history on the wiki:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bank_Tab_Expansion

• 17 Sep 13 increased the maximum number of bank tabs from 8 to 12.
  • 22 May 16 increased the maximum number of bank tabs from 12 to 14.
  • 26 June 18 increased the maximum number of bank tabs from 14 to 17.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@"Saroya Ravenwind.4896" said:Now that we can have 17 bank tabs... Please, please let us label and reorder them. Those of us who are both pack rats but neat freaks would be so grateful!

We can have 17 now? I thought we were capped at 12!?

When was this changed?At least twice since the max was 12 ;)

More seriously, you can see the history on the wiki:
  • 17 Sep 13 increased the maximum number of bank tabs from 8 to 12.
  • 22 May 16 increased the maximum number of bank tabs from 12 to 14.
  • 26 June 18 increased the maximum number of bank tabs from 14 to 17.

Serves me right for never leaving the mists lolThats cool aye im gunna have to get some more

@sephiroth.4217 said:Thats cool aye im gunna have to get some more

If you waited this long, maybe wait another month. They have sometimes discounted tabs for Wintersday (and right now is a bad time to convert gold to gems anyhow). I dunno about you, but with the various updates in the last six months, I've managed to clear up a lot of bank space.

@kharmin.7683 said:

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:(and right now is a bad time to convert gold to gems anyhow)Will gems ever drop under 120 gold again, I wonder? Seems stuck at current level for quite a while now.

Around Halloween, I managed to snag gems for under 105 gold per 400 gems and it's been sub 100 occasionally this year. Typically, it's been available at 105-115g for most of the last few years. It's worth checking often.

Regardless, what I meant was that the exchange rate was 135-145g per 400 gems at the time I was posting. I'm confident it will drop below that before @sephiroth.4217 needs 30 more bank slots.

Archived