Lagging issues

Voltekka.2375

@Voltekka.2375 said:I didnt have lag until today. Random spikes up to 2k+ of lag, very often, may last up to 10+ secs. I dont use any other programs while playing gw2 (downloading etc). EU player. Anyone else having these lagspikes?

i do early sea. almost late sea. i call it 4k ping.

one of the reasons why i dont play as long because i cant. =)

i play wow until ping is ok, then wvw until the end of the day hehe

I force myself through the unbearable lag for now so I can finish the weeks chest on my alt :pAlso I've named my alts novelty guild "I Play With Four K [PING]". Someone was actually interested enough to join because they could relate lol. For now I just do what I can when I play but it's not enjoyable when every encounter is guaranteed death. I hope whatever is causing this goes away soon because I've had it in the past few weeks until now.

@"DemonSeed.3528" said:I force myself through the unbearable lag for now so I can finish the weeks chest on my alt :pAlso I've named my alts novelty guild "I Play With Four K [PING]". Someone was actually interested enough to join because they could relate lol. For now I just do what I can when I play but it's not enjoyable when every encounter is guaranteed death. I hope whatever is causing this goes away soon because I've had it in the past few weeks until now.

=) wish i had your patience. i get stressed and get angry when leading if it starts with 4k ping.

We here over at the eastern Canada would like y'all to take a gander over here at this here ping they call it, higher than your 2k, and your 4k, wait are we looking at teevees? any hoot do I win with my 4.9k? Why I reckon the amazonian servers can't handle the heavy loads at night, they must have the hamsters dying round the time the sun settles, then they plug in a new one round the time the moon is up top and the cayotes are singing at it.

4rwFfz7.jpg

@"XenesisII.1540" said:We here over at the eastern Canada would like y'all to take a gander over here at this here ping they call it, higher than your 2k, and your 4k, wait are we looking at teevees? any hoot do I win with my 4.9k? Why I reckon the amazonian servers can't handle the heavy loads at night, they must have the hamsters dying round the time the sun settles, then they plug in a new one round the time the moon is up top and the cayotes are singing at it.

4rwFfz7.jpg

haha i be u doing some head rotations everytime

Archived