request: engi healer in wvw/pvp video

Stand The Wall.6987

I think the problem with the WvW scrapper healer is that to be tanky and healy you loose pretty much all damage... whereas something like an ele can heal as good or better and still dump meteor showers on people for considerable damage (perhaps bad compared to a zerker, but still the base power of the ele skills is decent). And of course if you got enough scourges you dont even need heals, just barriers. But I dont know, maybe it works. Gotto try it sometimes but scrapper went out of style with PoF so meh. Dont even know what gear I have anymore lol.

@Dawdler.8521 said:I think the problem with the WvW scrapper healer is that to be tanky and healy you loose pretty much all damage... whereas something like an ele can heal as good or better and still dump meteor showers on people for considerable damage (perhaps bad compared to a zerker, but still the base power of the ele skills is decent). And of course if you got enough scourges you dont even need heals, just barriers. But I dont know, maybe it works. Gotto try it sometimes but scrapper went out of style with PoF so meh. Dont even know what gear I have anymore lol.

ye i cant imagine any organized group taking more then 1 of these, maybe to complement aurashare.

In my opinion hammer is better.Pistol 1-3 is a waste and hammer-2 in alightfield can cleanse, too, without traiting shield. In addition, 3 is a great evade/mobility skill and 5 a range hard cc much harder to evade than rev-hammer-5. 5&3 can stun 5 players up to 3 times un succession.

Compared to other healers the heal is permament and strong. You can heal with 2-3k/s during the whole fight while doing CC, combo fields and group buffs (e.g. group stability). The active heal skills are well targetable and regeneration can be stacked in the whole zerg, not only your group.Ele, rev and guard need to stop doing everything else to go to full heal (F2, water-attunement, ventari), but this have everything always ready.

However, in my opinion you should combine the heal traits with the conversion scrapper.That way you can convert up to 7 conditions per second. I played this for weeks and was able to counter multiple Necro bombs at once. This is also available during the whole fight and at the moment the best group condition counter Build in game.This both combined makes the conversion heal scrapper a perfect counter to the heavy necro Condi gameplay as well as a good healer of the direct rev damage.Because of the targetable skills 1 scrapper per 15 players should give any zerg a noticeable advantage.

@Dawdler.8521 said:I think the problem with the WvW scrapper healer is that to be tanky and healy you loose pretty much all damage... whereas something like an ele can heal as good or better and still dump meteor showers on people for considerable damage (perhaps bad compared to a zerker, but still the base power of the ele skills is decent). And of course if you got enough scourges you dont even need heals, just barriers. But I dont know, maybe it works. Gotto try it sometimes but scrapper went out of style with PoF so meh. Dont even know what gear I have anymore lol.

I play Weaver in WvW and if you use Water attunement then your doing something wrong, Weaver is all about Damage and water doesn't provide that, aswell as waiting potentially 8 seconds to use your Healing Rain if you do go into water is just a waste of time, Eles have to sacrifice Healing for damage (If you play Weaver) or sacrifice Damage for Healing (If you play Tempest) Right now, Scrapper heals seems like a meme, but it's still unable to push the king Firebrand of it's perch :P

Archived