Fallen Hero Chest (Rare)

Lyger.5429

Any reason why the rare version of the chest given after the completion of a pvp daily, goes directly into my inventory. I usually complete 3/4 of the pvp dailies and 1 of the 2 rare chests can always be found in the inventory of the character on which I completed that daily. It would be better if it stayed on the screen with the rest of the other bouncy chests until opened. It's a bit annoying to track down the chest if I end of switching characters. Just a bit of QoL that I'd appreciated.

Perhaps it is bugged?

If you have too many bouncy chests on the right of your screen (above 4 i think), they will be automatically put into your inventory once you change map (maybe even when you just encounter a loading screen).Not all of them will be put into your inventory though, only the amount so that you will only have 3 (or 4, unsure) on your right side of the screen again.

@Glider.5792 said:If you have too many bouncy chests on the right of your screen (above 4 i think), they will be automatically put into your inventory once you change map (maybe even when you just encounter a loading screen).Not all of them will be put into your inventory though, only the amount so that you will only have 3 (or 4, unsure) on your right side of the screen again.

I'll have to double check but I believe it may happen even if you haven't reached the bouncy chest limit.

Archived