The mistrender, a little "stat swap" Problem

Hey ladies and guys !

So to be simple, i want to change the stat of my mistrender (ascended mace revenant skin) but i have a problem.

in the mystic forge, i put,Slot 1: the mistrender => okSlot 2: The anthology => okSlot 3: The inscription => okSlot 4: The 5 ecto => Not Ok .... they are grey, i can't put them...

What should i use plz ? a bit of help is welcoming

1526567749-gw002.jpgsorry for my bad english

So .... the feedback....(yes, Tanner Blackfeather) Dear Khisanth, i just try you're method.Slot 1 with ecto, and i was able to put the 3 others items (weapon, anthology and Mistrender) ! So i click aaaaaaaaaaannnNNNNDDDDD ???!!

Zomoros grants me with a Zoija's mace... No more Mistrender... so i have to use a transmutation charge to get my skin back :'(

@Claire.8079 said:So .... the feedback....(yes, Tanner Blackfeather) Dear Khisanth, i just try you're method.Slot 1 with ecto, and i was able to put the 3 others items (weapon, anthology and Mistrender) ! So i click aaaaaaaaaaannnNNNNDDDDD ???!!

Zomoros grants me with a Zoija's mace... No more Mistrender... so i have to use a transmutation charge to get my skin back :'(

That’s what “stat swapping” does. The forge destroys your Ascended item, and replaces it with a generic Ascended item (same type as what you input) with the stats you desired. This is well documented that it works this way.

Archived