[EU][PvX] Daemorus [cult] is recruiting returning veterans and new gamers!

Frenzy.8730

• 5 months later...
On 10/20/2021 at 11:25 PM, Stulp.2039 said:

Me and my mate Benjamin Fish (both EU, Gandara) would like to join if ur still open! Were casual AND competitive players lookin' to chill

Hi @Stulp.2039,

We are still open, however, activity has taken quite a dip. The only events currently running is PvP Guild Missions and it doesn't run every week as there's not always people interested. Raids have died, since our Raid Leader started focusing on Raids in WoW. 
The normal PvE Missions were canceled a long time ago, as it also had very little interest. 

I logged back in here, to check if the thread had activity as well as to potentially bump and see if we can get some new people joining. So we can become a little more active :3  Ideally, has active as we were 😄 

So if anyone else is reading this and would like to join/help a guild that is on the edge of dying. Join us on Discord! 🙂

Discord link: https://discord.gg/ajyenHz

Edited by Frenzy.7391

• Frenzy.8730 changed the title to [EU][PvE][PvP] Hound of Abaddon [HoA] Looking for active friends! 18+ :)

Hey, to whom this may concern! \o

I'm Elithur and I come here looking to make a couple long lasting friends, to hang and play with and a group for T4 Fractals. (I want to push my personal rank and complete 99 and 100 for the infusion!)

I suffer from some physical conditions and some times my hands are "potato" in operating the keyboard, I also hope I can find understanding and patience in someone, instead of frustration and anger.

Nice to make your acquaintance. 
Here's to meeting some of you soon! o7

10 hours ago, Elithur.2671 said:

Hey, to whom this may concern! \o

I'm Elithur and I come here looking to make a couple long lasting friends, to hang and play with and a group for T4 Fractals. (I want to push my personal rank and complete 99 and 100 for the infusion!)

I suffer from some physical conditions and some times my hands are "potato" in operating the keyboard, I also hope I can find understanding and patience in someone, instead of frustration and anger.

Nice to make your acquaintance. 
Here's to meeting some of you soon! o7

Hi Elithur,

That sounds good, I'm not sure how many of our active members are doing Fractals daily, but you're welcome to join and see what you can find 🙂  For the most part, everyone is quite understanding so it should be fine :3

If you're interested in joining, please join us on Discord so we can get you in the guild 🙂

To anyone else joining, please note that we're a casual guild and that our Staff aren't available 24/7, So if you do join at really weird hours, either very late or during the day when most work, please be patient, we'll get to you as soon as possible 🙂

Kind Regards,
xFrenzy47x

• Frenzy.8730 changed the title to [EU][PvX] Hound of Abaddon [HoA] is Rebuilding and needs your help!

Hi, I am looking for a chill pve guild with an active chat. If this is the place I would like an invite. 🙂

I've been playing GW2 since the first public beta, and before that, GW1 since 2005  (started few months after release). My favourite things to do in the game are (1 being the most favourite):

1. Jumping Puzzles
  2. Metas
  3. Story Instances
  4. Dungeons/Fractals/Strike Missions (it's not that I hate doing these, it's that I never managed to find a group to do them with, so I never really got into them).
  5. WvW

I also enjoy chatting in guild chat, and Helping/passing on my knowledge about the game to new comers.

Hi @Montu.5139,

I'd like to think we're a chill pve guild with an active chat. But whether it's to your liking, I wouldn't know.
You'd have to join to see. 

There's a Discord link on the main post which you can use to join.
I did try contacting you in game, but you were offline or at least you may have been set offline 😛

Cheers,
xFrenzy47x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...