MORE WORLD BOSSES PLS - WITH MINIMUM LABOR

Hi Devs + Community

The world boss events were the reason ive tried gw2 + bought the game. I would very much like to see more bosses and there can be very little hassle for you devs: copy them from dungeons, fractals, raids with their mechanics! Preferably make them HUGE as a dragon and give them reasonable hp pools - done.

PS: If u are serious about the water world update and want some attention -- make a world boss kraken (:

hf cythx devs

World bosses from raids exist, bloodfen meta boss is VG toned down, for example.Serpents Ire meta has huge cc bars and requires coordination, theres a huge hydra there, as well. Crystal desert legendary bounties offer fractal-like challenge with instabilities of each boss.HoT metas offer gerent, octovine, Verdant Brink bosses (each with its own mechanic, much like dungeon bosses). There is even a huge dragon in DS meta to fight. Dont know what else you need.

@"Voltekka.2375" said:World bosses from raids exist, bloodfen meta boss is VG toned down, for example.Serpents Ire meta has huge cc bars and requires coordination, theres a huge hydra there, as well. Crystal desert legendary bounties offer fractal-like challenge with instabilities of each boss.HoT metas offer gerent, octovine, Verdant Brink bosses (each with its own mechanic, much like dungeon bosses). There is even a huge dragon in DS meta to fight. Dont know what else you need.

Well it is legit to say there are bosses. i wanted to point out that besides of balance patches for pvp or lw for ppl that enjoy lore-driven game play, I think that new world bosses have much "bling" for little effort and cater to the enjoyment of ppl that want that mmorpg feeling.

I'm not sure i do understand. Do you ask for new world bosses, similar to shadow behemoth, jormag, flame chaman,... ? If so, i wouldn't disagree with it.

If it's about what Voltekka said, i think there are plenty of bosses everywhere, maybe too many of them actually. What could be done eventually is making them scale down a bit, so they could be done with a low population. But to be honest, world bosses are already on a good state in this game.

Archived