Do you have Legendary armor from Raids

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Tyson.5160 said:

@CptAurellian.9537 said:Heavy and light envoy done, now I'm collecting the LI for the medium. If it just wasn't so fugly ...

Yeah not a huge fan of any of the Envoy Armor honestly. Hate how the heavy helmet looks, don’t like the weird crystal aspect of light and well Medium just looks terrible. ?

Fortunately, the heavy helmet doesn't bother me, since I hide pretty much any head piece on my characters. It's hilarious though that a shitload of animation work has gone into exactly the armor piece that will be hidden by many people by default. And yes, that helmet is ugly, too.

Until I can bring a character I enjoy to raids, I'm not gonna bother with envoy armor. I've always played tanks in MMOs, but this one only seems to have one option for raid tanks and it's a class I don't care for. Makes me a bit sad because I kinda wanted that heavy armor.

I have the Envoy heavy armor but not really interested in the other two. The annoying provisioner tokens and the fine materials required prohibit me from crafting another one, although I have more than enough Legendary Insights to complete a second set and parts of a third.

@maddoctor.2738 said:I have the Envoy heavy armor but not really interested in the other two. The annoying provisioner tokens and the fine materials required prohibit me from crafting another one, although I have more than enough Legendary Insights to complete a second set and parts of a third.

The provisioner tokens seems to be the worst part of the crafting.

Archived