Will it works fine?

Hello there.Recently i bought a notebook just for work, excel and stuff like that, so it does not have strong CPU.When I’m home, I’m playing on PC, but i thought that i can bring my notebook to work as always and run GW2 cuz my work gives me possibility to do that.As i said, i bought that notebook just for low stuff, so there is its specialization:Intel® Pentium® N3710 1,6 - 2,56 GHzRAM 4 GB64 GB eMMCIntel® HD Graphics 405Now I’m doing only map completion, not running some fractals and stuff like that, so I’m wondering - will GW2 works without huge lags on low details?

@Hederath.2350 said:Now I’m doing only map completion, not running some fractals and stuff like that, so I’m wondering - will GW2 works without huge lags on low details?

Probably not, but since it is free to try, why not just install the client and give it a shot?

You can start the download process, then stop it, copy over gw2.dat from your desktop, and restart the client on the laptop if you want to save time grabbing a second copy of all the game assets.

Try it and see if it works for you; but I wouldn't have very high expectations of that setup. Thinking 25 fps max looking at the sky on lowest settings.

You might not even physically have space for the install with only 64 gigs of drive space; the gw2 install is around 37 gigs and windows can take up to 20 leaving you at 57/64 with no other files or programs installed.

Archived