Please make PvE Laurel infusions Attribute +5

Dear devs,

since the WvW infusions (which have an additional WvW bonus) require 5 laurels, too, plus some badges of honor (which provide an additional WvW bonus), why can't the simple PvE laurel infusions (which cost the same amount of laurels) be attribute +5 as well (instead of just +4)?

Doesn't make sense to me.

I was asking for this too a few months ago. I am fine with not having something like agony resistance but going from +5 in two modes to +4 in a third just seems like adding an insult where none was needed. If it is because of the badges just make them more expensive in PVE. Or if the +5 would cause all sorts of problems for some reason why not add some PVE relevant bonus?

@"Menadena.7482" said:I was asking for this too a few months ago. I am fine with not having something like agony resistance but going from +5 in two modes to +4 in a third just seems like adding an insult where none was needed. If it is because of the badges just make them more expensive in PVE. Or if the +5 would cause all sorts of problems for some reason why not add some PVE relevant bonus?

Hmm, I don't need any additional boni on all my chars (already have two AR chars for Fractals if I want to play; also don't require WvW boni on more than one of my chars).

My point is: all the other infusions are +5 with a bonus and thus cost extra (badges of honor) or have an own currency to justify its additional boni (-1% damage [...], agony resistance). This one does not cost anything in addition, thus has no bonus already, so why can't it have at least the standard basic value of +5? Laurels are hard to come by, isn't that "punishment" enough? Why do we have to put up with a decreased attribute value? This makes them somewhat pointless, because you could just play some WvW to get those infusions instead then, which are +5 and also cost 5 laurels.

Exactly. I do not care about the bonus but if I am paying the same thing in another mode than I expect the same thing. If the response is 'well, you are not paying our mode-specific currency' then charge me more (gold would be the obvious choice) and give me a bonus with +5. As it is I am fine with 5 laurels and no bonus, but expect it to be +5 rather than +4. Having one mode have less of an attribute bump just seems petty.

@Menadena.7482 said:

@Ashen.2907 said:You dont have to play wvw to get those +5 infusions. You can earn them via PvE.

How?

No, achievement chests are not the answer if you are a huge altoholic. It is unrealistic to say 'oh, just get more AP than anyone else in the history of the game'.

Buy The +5 infusions from fractal lobby? You know The ones that gives ar and stat bonus

Archived