Is Mesmer the Girls' Class?

lezbefriends.7516

@Martimus.6027 said:

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:Officially no, but unofficially yeah it is. Male mesmers are rare, and Charr mesmers are the rarest.

Numbers? Stats?

Have you looked around?

Yep.

But one thing GW2 does terribly, is being able to look at someone's character and instantly know what class they are without having to target them and look at the symbol by their name. You can't really do that...plus all the gaudy ridiculous wings and risque little outfits.

I command frequently. I look at the the class composition of my squads on a regular basis. The light armor classes are full of women characters, due to the scantily clad reason. Mesmers, however, are especially full of human women and sylvari women. I'll frequently have a group with 10 mesmer in it, with none of them being either male nor charr.

I don't have solid statistics on this, for similar reasons as to why I don't have solid statistics to prove that the sky is blue. Just... look around. You can plainly see it.

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:Officially no, but unofficially yeah it is. Male mesmers are rare, and Charr mesmers are the rarest.

Numbers? Stats?

Have you looked around?

Yep.

But one thing GW2 does terribly, is being able to look at someone's character and instantly know what class they are without having to target them and look at the symbol by their name. You can't really do that...plus all the gaudy ridiculous wings and risque little outfits.

I command frequently. I look at the the class composition of my squads on a regular basis. The light armor classes are full of women characters, due to the scantily clad reason. Mesmers, however, are especially full of human women and sylvari women. I'll frequently have a group with 10 mesmer in it, with none of them being either male nor charr.

I don't have solid statistics on this, for similar reasons as to why I don't have solid statistics to prove that the sky is blue. Just... look around. You can plainly see it.

......squints.....how dare you shove your logic and reasoning at me.

How. Dare. You.

I just boosted a male char mesmer.. still considering if that is how it will stay or if I do another race.. I dont have any char and I would like to see how it's their interactions with some characters in the story but.. feels weird having so much purple around a char xD

Archived