Bug: Time for Taimi acheivement not updating

piksie.3105

There appears to be some sort of progression bug with the Always Time for Taimi achievement. I've been faithfully checking in after every story step (in fact I've probably been doing it way more than is actually necessary, just to be sure I'm getting all of them), but I still only have 4 of the 12. I've just completed the Crystalline Memories step and then went to contact Taimi again. Checking the progress tracker before and after talking to her showed no change in achievement progress. At this point, I think I should be on about 6 or 7 of 12. Anyone else noticed this issue?

Edit: I've checked in with her on both the Crystal Oasis and Desert Highlands in several different places.

• 2 weeks later...

There are points where you literally leave in the middle of an instance to catch up with her.

Spoilers: When you finish the Forge Camp and right before you Meet up with Kasmeer in the Temple of Kormir, you have to leave the instance to chat with Taimi and then you can go back into that instance and start at the temple.

As a workaround for missing achievement:

! after you've finished PoF go to one of the wi-fi spots where you can interact with Taimi; go now through the list of your missions and start each of them - after every one you'll be able to talk to Taimi and tick given step off.

edit: per person below, let's spoiler this

There's a sneaky way to complete this achievement, if you've completed the story already.

! Take your character to the initial location (just north of Amnoon) where you first contact Taimi.! Restart the entire PoF story, and interact to speak with Taimi.! If Taimi answers, hear her out til the end; if Phlunkee Phlunt answers, go to next step.! Replay the next chapter (that will also auto-quit the chapter you were on)! Rinse & repeat until you cycle through the entire PoF story.! If you're still missing one, the most likely is that you need to speak to Taimi one last time after A Small Victory is over. You might have to sit through the speeches again and come back out for that.

Archived