LWS3 Rising Flame - Dragon Vigil progression bug [merged]

I was recently replaying the story mission Dragon Vigil for achievements. When It came time to pick up the pustule I noticed the skill Throw Pustule was missing. I have restarted the mission several time but it keeps happening. This mechanic is critical to certain achievements and the mission as a whole. Is there anything I can do to fix this?fva3iMv.jpg

I just encountered this too, and it's very annoying since i went in to progress a character through the LS3 story and work on some achievements I never got. This prevents accomplishing the achievements. You can still progress through the story. Just fly off to the side and let Lazarus kill the destroyer boss. It will take 15-20 minutes, though, so grab a bite to eat if you do it that way.

Also having this issue. I've been trying to clear out some achievements I never bothered with, but I can't complete "I'm Rubber, You're Destroyer" because the pustules have no skill available after you pick up. I submitted an in game bug report, suggest everyone else does the same.

I have not had trouble with this story mission before. It was always easy to handle, once you got the mechanics right.

Now, in order to kill the final Veteran Destroyer of Hope, you used to pick up its explosives and throw them at it. But this no longer works, as those explosives no longer have any skills when you pick them up. You can merely use to drop key to get back to your weapon sets, but you cannot throw the pustule.

I died several times and couldn't get that boss down to 0%. I left the mission in frustration after a while, because my Thief doesn't have that many HP and spending an eternity to kill one single target while constantly being set on fire, while the shield protecting Aurene is being lowered as well, is out of the question here. It is just not doable without the pustules.

Please fix ASAP.

Edit: Screenshot attached8wjE3QX.jpg

I can confirm this myself, I also ran it last night. I submitted an in-game bug report with a screenshot of the lack of abilities while carrying a postule.

I was on a spellbreaker warrior, thankfully with a rifle equipped and i was able to range the Destroyer of Hope and eventually (after I don't know how long) defeat him. I died at least 3-4 times during that fight. Aurene's shield stayed around 25% for most of the time the Destroyer of Hope was out. I noticed that defeating the various enemies besides the Destroyer of Hope and making sure the postules didn't explode (which was difficult sometimes when there were lots of circles around) meant that the Exalted person could bring the shield slowly back up and maintain it for the length of the fight. I admit it was INCREDIBLY frustrating.

If you try this in the meantime before it's fixed, I'd bring a ranged weapon and stay out of the Destroyer's aoe field, kite it as needed, and kill the other enemies. Eventually it'll go down. Or bring a friend. It's not much of a workaround, but might help. Also, if you have anything that does chill, that's supposed to make the Destroyer vulnerable, but sadly my spellbreaker didn't have any of that, at least not that I could tell.

@Bakemono.7928 said:I'm sad this wasn't fixed in today's patch.

Me too, but looking at sheer amount of current bugs, I don't see a fix soon.

P.S. For instance, I am majorly miffed over the fact that selecting a human male body type heavier/more muscular than the default one will result in severe clipping issues in the upper leg region with many of the medium armor pieces (and my favorite one in particular), where the pants visibly penetrate the chest piece because the latter is too tight for the body type.

I've been replaying story missions with character who haven't completed them.

Not only did I encounter this, but not once did I receive the special action skill from Lazarus.

It makes the mission quite frustrating and difficult to complete.

Archived