LWS3 Rising Flame - Dragon Vigil progression bug [merged]

• ArenaNet Staff

@Edgy McEdgelord.4790 said:any date for it yet besides soon™?

No, sorry, I can't give specific dates since I don't control when it gets pushed out to the live servers. (To minimize downtime, we don't update the servers every time there's a fix, instead several fixes will be put into one of the content updates that go out every few weeks.) I also think it's better to be vague then wrong if something comes up and the fix is delayed. : )

@Jeffrey Vaughn.1793 said:

@Edgy McEdgelord.4790 said:any date for it yet besides soon™?

No, sorry, I can't give specific dates since I don't control when it gets pushed out to the live servers. (To minimize downtime, we don't update the servers every time there's a fix, instead several fixes will be put into one of the content updates that go out every few weeks.) I also think it's better to be vague then wrong if something comes up and the fix is delayed. : )

Just wanted to add to this, I cant progress my living story because of this bug. Stuck on this mission, even trying to ignore certain achievements. It seems for some squishy classes this is practically mandatory. I just hope soon is like..soon. I was really enjoying the plot :(

I'm Rubber; You're Destroyer is the only one we definitely can't achieve without this fixed.

I managed to complete the story quest itself solo. Just pick up the bombs and drop 'em, then go back to killing Destroyer of Hope from range. It's SUPER slow but doable. Hopefully your class has pets of some kind, that helps a bunch keeping him far away from the shield, and you range the mobs in your spare glances.

I managed to get the other 3 achieves in one go with a Minion Master friend. He kept Destroyer of Hope far away from the shield, while I focused on the mobs. Managed to keep it well over 50%, and didn't let any bombs go off, and kept myself alive.

I believe in you!

@Jeffrey Vaughn.1793 said:This has been fixed and run through QA, so it should be in the next content update.

Which, obviously, will be the release of Episode 3? What a huge disappointment, many people were expecting a patch last night.

Personally, I wanted to finish all previous story content on that char before I dive into Ep.3, and now I can't and have to skip from HoT straight to PoF...

Archived