Jungle Stalker cast time

circuitnerd.5863

Could you please consider speeding up the cast time for the Jungle Stalkers special skill called Mighty Roar? As of right now it grants 5 stacks of might within a radius of 600 and takes 3 seconds to cast. 3 seconds seems a bit much for just 5 stacks of might. 2 seconds sounds more reasonable to me. Thanks!

@Aomine.5012 said:In fact I think all the melee pet should have cleave 3 target as default.Seriously almost all the none feline pets are UNUSABLE in PVE cuz they're just SO BAD...

We're pretty much stuck with Feline , HoT and PoF pets.

At the same time, the feline pets suck for PvP on Soulbeast. I would love to have something like a long leap or stealth for one of the merge skills. Something that brings a bit of utility.

Mighty Roar is worth complaining about because you can almost see some sort of potential if it were still 5 years ago. But what's more fun are to look at the useless pets. Take a look at the stats on Icy Roar and explain to me how many different kinds of drugs were in the office the day it was designed.

@"Fluffball.8307" said:Mighty Roar is worth complaining about because you can almost see some sort of potential if it were still 5 years ago. But what's more fun are to look at the useless pets. Take a look at the stats on Icy Roar and explain to me how many different kinds of drugs were in the office the day it was designed.

I was gonna bring that up too, just look at the bears F2s in general, with the exception of the Brown Bear they're all terrible because they take too long to cast and have too long of a CD. You'd think that the "tank pet" in our arsenal would be able to have much shorter CDs on their mainly soft CC and utility based F2s than other pets due to the fact they bring 0 damage to the table. oh and to make it even better lets look at Chilling Howl which is pretty much the same skill as icy roar, but with a 15s lower CD on a pet that provides both more damage and CC than the one with Icy Roar.

Archived