Reviver/support focused builds

Mahaedros.7085

hello all :)I have many alts and enjoy playing Meta builds and helping my team playing the builds that are recognized as meta but on some of my alts I would like to play as the best possible "reviver."

It takes me a little longer with work and RL(plus playing my main) to get the gear and such for these reviver alts and recently I have searched for some good site/posts that had some great information and suggestions I've seen in the past but now I can't find them again...

So I wanted to ask you all what you could recommend for builds and stats for an effective "WvW Reviver." Personally, I am most interested in a Firebrand with runes of mercy and a Scourge(or Reaper) that would be great at reviving (but would welcome advice for any profession).

Thanks in advance all. Please be as detailed as you want with your responses!

(thank you shadowcat, that forum post is one of the main ones I was looking at before)

Can you do FB without the healing stats/rune of water?

I'm not that great at figuring builds out... what traits do you pick for the Scourge? I haven't played scourge in wvw much but I see them everywhere...

@Mahaedros.7085 said:(thank you shadowcat, that forum post is one of the main ones I was looking at before)

Can you do FB without the healing stats/rune of water?

I'm not that great at figuring builds out... what traits do you pick for the Scourge? I haven't played scourge in wvw much but I see them everywhere...

Sure you can not take water/monk runes. Durability runes work fine (you lose some healing but gain better defenses and boon support), mercy runes as well if you wanna become a ressing machine.

Archived