LF US New Player friendly PVX/WVW Guild

LazyDeer.7063

I Have a Ranger/ Elementalist/ Thief level 80 and working on my warrior and necromancer which both are level 50ish. I own all the expansions and my main is my Elementalist. I currently live in Hawaii and I am in the military so my hours of play will vary. I am looking for a US new player friendly guild which participates in PVX/PVE/WVW. I am not a hardcore player but everyday I can play I will, and I play on Sea of Sorrows but will switch to as needed. PM me online or post here please if I'm not online.

a friend of mine is in the Navy and he's in our guild too. whenever he can play, he plays. that's how casual we are. we're definitely friendly to new and returning players.also on SoS and use Discord as our main voice.check us out: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-and-new-faces-officers-wanted#latest

Tyrs Paladium [TYRS] may be the guild for you! Tyrs is a casual adult gaming guild with members 30-50+ in age. We concentrate on PvE, but participate in all game modes with a no man left behind mentality.

You can read more about us and our guild amenities HERE And if this sounds like the place for you, come on over to our website to apply (https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=136318 )

You will need to create a Shiv forum account to gain access:Click GW2 in the upper left to select the Guild Wars 2 ChapterClick APPLY in the upper rightComplete the ApplicationWe look forward to hearing from you!

Hi there! Aim [HIGH] is a casual Lv. 69 PvX guild centered on the Jade Quarry/SOR server for WvW but has lots of PvE events throughout the week. We also WvW on reset and pugmand quite frequently. We do have a 100% represent requirement but we'd love to have you! PM me in-game, on the forums or in Discord at Bad Axxe#2937. Thanks!

Archived