Hackers on Jade Sea [Fr] server

Rajmund.5294

Hey.I want to wave to those hackers on Jade Sea server who try to kill me on EB when i was streaming. Hope their accounts gonna be banned :)I cant target those players, but i know they're below textures on Eternal Battlegrounds at about 1 a.m GMT+2, 27.05.2018.You may see on video some projectiles fire from ground.(ps dont bother yourself with my national language xD )

Why i know they're Jade Sea Players? Combat log show ithttps://imgur.com/m9AbFGr

Hope, other players on Jade Sea are not hackers and do something with that...kind of behavior.

Cheers!

@Voltekka.2375 said:Probably the no clip hack, where the enemy is below you but can hit you and effectively remain out of your reach. Got plenty of those from Elona Reach and a handful of fsp, as well.

I'm seriously curious when I will finally encounter one of them. We were linked with FSP before, never seen anybody do anything sketchy. Now we've played against them for multiple weeks, not a single hacker.

Must be an EB thing, because I play multiple hours every single day and simply haven't seen any yet.

@Blocki.4931 said:

@Voltekka.2375 said:Probably the no clip hack, where the enemy is below you but can hit you and effectively remain out of your reach. Got plenty of those from Elona Reach and a handful of fsp, as well.

I'm seriously curious when I will finally encounter one of them. We were linked with FSP before, never seen anybody do anything sketchy. Now we've played against them for multiple weeks, not a single hacker.

Must be an EB thing, because I play multiple hours every single day and simply haven't seen any yet.

If you're on RoF, it happened that week we were against JS/Piken (23rd Feb) - somewhere around 3-4am that night (early morning sat, this is server time). It was some JS Platinum Footman [AA]. As for FSP, I haven't come across anyone doing it while we were paired or against them (though it is probably more unnoticeable if an ally is doing it unless it's something REALLY obvious because most attention is put on enemy players). JS have one or two naughty people though :x This happened on both the Alpine borders at the time. The interesting thing here is the person I encountered and the person in ops video are both platinums (though I am quite sure they aren't the same person, or at least not same account since they were slightly different rank, one being plat foot and the other being plat recruit).

@Blocki.4931 said:

Well tbh you aren’t going to see them teleporting into enemy keeps and killing people under the map inside enemy buildings because you can’t really get in. Even tithe flying golems will mostly be done further away from where all the fighting is going on.

@CrimsonNeonite.1048 said:Same problem here. I waypointed to desolation overlook earlier, i went to alt tab for a bit and came back to find myself dead for some reason.

You could see his orange dot actually, thanks to a scout ballon, he was somehow underneath our keep.

i hide in keeps and towers but kill with power damage so i get visible, but you could kill with condis without being visible once. you can still play ghost thief just without traps if you want to but that is only deadly to afkers.if you really want to be sneaky you can aswell remove the mark in a tower with watchtower, intentionally or unintentionally so he either didnt know about that or didnt use it.important thing to note about those organge dots , their position is not accurate. every time it jumps on the map it is accurate for one moment, but it doesnt follow you in real time while in stealth. when i hide in keeps with that 5 min mark i often see people spamm skills on a position i was a while ago, then suddenly they move towards me so i know my dot jumped and i leave the spot, then they spamm their skills there. interesting also people that newly come by seem to see jumps on a different interval, probably starts when they get in render range. however they wont get in combat spamming skills on the position of the dot ,because they are not hitting me. thats not me being under the map just the dot not being on my postion.

i know that jade sea has aswell a thief that likes to hide in stuff and flip it solo he/she plays a little different then me, so might be on condi atm.

as for hackers i am sure of, i have seen and recorded a teleporthacker this week from WSR twice (assaulter rank ele), first time i reported him and second time he watched me solo flip a tower without interfering so he is not using it for an advantage but still shouldnt use it.

@"Rajmund.5294" said:Hey.I want to wave to those hackers on Jade Sea server who try to kill me on EB when i was streaming. Hope their accounts gonna be banned :)I cant target those players, but i know they're below textures on Eternal Battlegrounds at about 1 a.m GMT+2, 27.05.2018.You may see on video some projectiles fire from ground.(ps dont bother yourself with my national language xD )

Why i know they're Jade Sea Players? Combat log show ithttps://imgur.com/m9AbFGr

Hope, other players on Jade Sea are not hackers and do something with that...kind of behavior.

Cheers!

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/351/how-to-report-cheaters-or-exploiters

Cheers!

Archived