Anyone willing to do HP training with me ?

@Sephylon.4938 said:

@Rhodanthe.6581 said:I know i can find groups on LFG. But either i died, cannot catch up the whole group or the other player leading me got to be offline, i cannot complete the HP training. Anyone willing to do one on one HP training on PoF maps with me?

Na or eu?

@Neworder.7981 said:na or eu if eu get hold of me in game and i'll lend a hand

Thanks for the reply. I am from Hong Kong. So if you guys are from US and online at night (US time), that means i got to be online on daytime in Hong Kong.

@Rhodanthe.6581 said:

@Rhodanthe.6581 said:I know i can find groups on LFG. But either i died, cannot catch up the whole group or the other player leading me got to be offline, i cannot complete the HP training. Anyone willing to do one on one HP training on PoF maps with me?

Na or eu?

Thanks for the reply. I am from Hong Kong. So if you guys are from US and online at night (US time), that means i got to be online on daytime in Hong Kong.

They're not asking where you live, they're asking what server you're on.

I need to know when you > @Uden Reavstone.3426 said:

Na or eu?

I also want to know when they will be online. No offense.

@Rhodanthe.6581 said:I need to know when you > @Uden Reavstone.3426 said:

Na or eu?

fair enough, but wouldn't we first need to know if we can meet in game before we decide when we should meet?

@Rhodanthe.6581 said:I need to know when you > @Uden Reavstone.3426 said:

Na or eu?

People can only help you if they're playing on a server in the same region. So, once again, which server are you on?

Archived