[EU][DESO] Looking for friendly, quite active guild.

Nemie.2971

Hello!

I came back to the game after very long break. From what i've noticed playing alone is quite boring, hence im looking for a guild. Would be sweet if guild were active on chat. I dont have mic, neither headphones. I can join discord, but not for vocal communicating. In general i would like to play with someone and not be bored due to ghost chat.

I mostly run around doing maps, making some money in silwerwastes and play fashion on my character ;p Generally speaking - pve. Im not into pvp. Im quite newbie again, because i left game when world bosses were a way to earn something. Im semi active player. Not always online and not everyday. I log in whenever i feel like. I hope guild will change that for better ;)

It's late so i don't think at this moment. If i forgot something to write or you want to know something feel free to ask.

See you around!

Hi there!My guild Lost Action Heroes (ACT) may interest you! We're a small guild (~16 people) that doesn't intend on growing bigger than 20, and we're mostly looking for people who play during SEA timezones, though others are welcome! We're a casual guild, meaning that we don't pressure people to play meta builds or have expectations of what skill level you are at. We learn the mechanics together and die together xD We have a discord, but most of us prefer to use in-game chat instead of voice.

If you think we might be a fit for you, check out this other forum thread on us, and pop over to our guild website to tell us something about yourself!https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/28134/eu-looking-for-more-lost-action-heroes-act-from-sea-aus-right-nowhttp://gw2act.boards.net

@Nemie.2971 said:Hello!

I came back to the game after very long break. From what i've noticed playing alone is quite boring, hence im looking for a guild. Would be sweet if guild were active on chat. I dont have mic, neither headphones. I can join discord, but not for vocal communicating. In general i would like to play with someone and not be bored due to ghost chat.

I mostly run around doing maps, making some money in silwerwastes and play fashion on my character ;p Generally speaking - pve. Im not into pvp. Im quite newbie again, because i left game when world bosses were a way to earn something. Im semi active player. Not always online and not everyday. I log in whenever i feel like. I hope guild will change that for better ;)

It's late so i don't think at this moment. If i forgot something to write or you want to know something feel free to ask.

See you around!

Off topic: servers (worlds) dont matter outside of wvw. Gw2 has megaservers now which means that you can play with anyone in the same region (EU/NA). Chat and trading works across both regions though.

Archived