Hoping for LW S4 Ep 3 trailer {merged}

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:Doesn't matter to me Summersets out anyway; they might wait two or three weeks because of that so ESO doesn't steal GW2s thunder.

I'm just saying why release a content patch now just after another game has dropped a major expansion; you'd have less casuals popping in to buy fancy outfits/mounts off of the Gem Store at that point. If I were in charge I'd hold Episode 3 back until mid June to let the tourists get sick enough of Summerset to get excited about a new LW Episode.

Because many people don’t play that and are left twisting wondering why Anet is suddenly failing so hard. Also they SHOULD steal ESO’s thunder with a release

@Fenom.9457 said:

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:Doesn't matter to me Summersets out anyway; they might wait two or three weeks because of that so ESO doesn't steal GW2s thunder.

I'm just saying why release a content patch now just after another game has dropped a major expansion; you'd have less casuals popping in to buy fancy outfits/mounts off of the Gem Store at that point. If I were in charge I'd hold Episode 3 back until mid June to let the tourists get sick enough of Summerset to get excited about a new LW Episode.

Because many people don’t play that and are left twisting wondering why Anet is suddenly failing so hard. Also they SHOULD steal ESO’s thunder with a release

Funny considering that a LW release is about as large as that expansion that people are paying $40 for.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

Funny considering that a LW release is about as large as that expansion that people are paying $40 for.

delete this comment, it's probably off topic; I policed my self.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@"Oldirtbeard.9834" said:Doesn't matter to me Summersets out anyway; they might wait two or three weeks because of that so ESO doesn't steal GW2s thunder.

"Oh you are selling new content? We are giving paid users the same amount for free every few months."

Do it with all of E3 watching anet ....

@Menadena.7482 said:

@"Oldirtbeard.9834" said:Doesn't matter to me Summersets out anyway; they might wait two or three weeks because of that so ESO doesn't steal GW2s thunder.

"Oh you are selling new content? We are giving paid users the same amount for free every few months."

Do it with all of E3 watching anet ....

Haha pleeease do that on top of the new players that are coming in even though there’s a drought and watch the numbers shoot up

@Tyson.5160 said:

@GwAddict.9746 said:Still no trailer and it has been well over 3 months already.....

Can we please go back to LWS1 schedule and content instead of the content drought that we have today?

That was too quick for me honestly.

And this is way too slow for the rest of us and we don't even know if we'll get anything this month at all. They are already over 3 months and if we take their schedule into account it is 4 eposodes (content that lasts only 3-4 days) in one year....

@GwAddict.9746 said:

@GwAddict.9746 said:Still no trailer and it has been well over 3 months already.....

Can we please go back to LWS1 schedule and content instead of the content drought that we have today?

And this is way too slow for the rest of us and we don't even know if we'll get anything this month at all. They are already over 3 months and if we take their schedule into account it is 4 eposodes (content that lasts only 3-4 days) in one year....

Might want to change, "for the rest of us," to, "for me," in order to be accurate and honest.

@Ashen.2907 said:

Might want to change, "for the rest of us," to, "for me," in order to be accurate and honest.

Fine, should have instead said "many of us" judging by this thread and the sentiments of many ingame.

Archived