Hoping for LW S4 Ep 3 trailer {merged}

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@GwAddict.9746 said:

@GwAddict.9746 said:Still no trailer and it has been well over 3 months already.....

Can we please go back to LWS1 schedule and content instead of the content drought that we have today?

That was too quick for me honestly.

And this is way too slow for the rest of us and we don't even know if we'll get anything this month at all. They are already over 3 months and if we take their schedule into account it is 4 eposodes (content that lasts only 3-4 days) in one year....

You realize they burnt themselves with content every two weeks and the patches weren’t even that big... they couldn’t keep the pacing up.

Season 2 got much better, but then they had to delay the two week thing again, so it was a model that didn’t work...

@GwAddict.9746 said:Then have fun waiting for 3-4 days of content every 3+ months :)

You're too true to your name.

I get through the content in a week too, unless it's some dumb achievement like the one with the golems where you have to choose the right one.. I can't do that shit.

Either way, it's a huge meme that people get so upset about this. What they should be upset about is the near complete radio silence from Anet, besides telling us that it will take a little longer.

If we go back to shitting out content like in LS1 the quality will drop severely. That would also mean no new maps, because you can't create maps that fast. No, they need to uphold the quality standard they've set for themselves with PoF.

My money was on today, I expect nothing from them now; at this point I'll probably just log my wife an my accounts in to bank the episode and keep doing other things ( I've grown used to Gw2s absence in my day to day life, it's gotten stale for me). I've been stalled out on another character for months and I can't see that changing unless there's something to get pumped up about.

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:

@GwAddict.9746 said:Then have fun waiting for 3-4 days of content every 3+ months :)

As opposed to 2-3 hours of content every 2 weeks, with the occasional 10 hours or so of content every now and then. Season 1 might have had more frequent patches, but the new content in most of those patches was sparse.

god was it...and heaven forbid you be deployed or something. Come back only to find out you missed almost everything was freaking awesome. Still hopping they can bring the major story elements from LW1 back into the game at some point!!

@Hybarf Tics.2048 said:Look sharp on your Sunspear Glider as long as it's not in episode 3, no trailer today means it won't be out even on the 12th. Now the soonest is on the 19 creaping on 3 & a half month. :#It's still 1:15 over so I'll hold my breath or should I?

It's more likely going to be the 26th according to that_shaman.

@Pifil.5193 said:

@Hybarf Tics.2048 said:Look sharp on your Sunspear Glider as long as it's not in episode 3, no trailer today means it won't be out even on the 12th. Now the soonest is on the 19 creeping on 3 & a half month. :#It's still 1:15 over so I'll hold my breath or should I?

It's more likely going to be the 26th according to that_shaman.

You're getting ahead of me here, no trailer today means on the 12th at the soonest and release on the 19th, however if the trailer isn't next week then we are in trouble.However I was right when they said it;s on the horizon, I knew it was horse radish as in not even close. :o

@GwAddict.9746 said:

@GwAddict.9746 said:Still no trailer and it has been well over 3 months already.....

Can we please go back to LWS1 schedule and content instead of the content drought that we have today?

And this is way too slow for the rest of us and we don't even know if we'll get anything this month at all. They are already over 3 months and if we take their schedule into account it is 4 eposodes (content that lasts only 3-4 days) in one year....

speak for yourself.. quit overreacting and making out you speak for "everyone else".3months is not even remotely a long time in MMO space for content. We get patches, bug fixes, events, changes, nerfs and yeah new content updates on a pretty regular, timely basis. Sometimes stuff happens, sometimes players want something done about something fast or something might need fixing fast.. all that doesn't happen out of thin air.And yeah they maybe holding back a little in prep for E3, so what cant be anything other than good for the game if E3 offers a platform for ANET to promote.

Take a walk, go see friends and family.. GW2 will still be here when you get back.. waiting a few weeks extra for some content is not the end of the world.. honest, you will survive this!

@Bloodstealer.5978 said:

speak for yourself.. quit overreacting and making out you speak for "everyone else".3months is not even remotely a long time in MMO space for content. We get patches, bug fixes, events, changes, nerfs and yeah new content updates on a pretty regular, timely basis. Sometimes stuff happens, sometimes players want something done about something fast or something might need fixing fast.. all that doesn't happen out of thin air.And yeah they maybe holding back a little in prep for E3, so what cant be anything other than good for the game if E3 offers a platform for ANET to promote.

Take a walk, go see friends and family.. GW2 will still be here when you get back.. waiting a few weeks extra for some content is not the end of the world.. honest, you will survive this!

/Dies of content drought :tongue:

@Bloodstealer.5978 said:

And yeah they maybe holding back a little in prep for E3, so what cant be anything other than good for the game if E3 offers a platform for ANET to promote.

They're only at E3 for business meetings, they have no presence on the floor at all and no presentations or announcements planned.

@Bloodstealer.5978 said:

How does one promote a game from a closed room, they obviously aren't catering to any gamers during E3?

As has been drilled into my head E3 isn't about promoting anything, it's about wheeling and dealing this time around.

I don't expect anything, this week they're more concerned about business. I'd like there to be trailer but I don't really think that's going to happen. Besides why should they be in a rush when all the new Bless players are still working their way through the old content, our money was already spent and their money is still fresh so I imagine it would be smarter to keep the new people engaged by not flooding them with new content (that's just going to get them rushing through the game spending less time here which means less opportunities to get Gem purchases from them).

People are blowing this bless thing way out of proportion. And I was hopeful we would get a trailer today but apparently season 12 pvp season begins today? So now it’s pretty much assured we won’t get a trailer today, just an announcement that the season has begun and a gemstore item.

I'm seriously too depressed to be angry or disappointed.

I will say this though, this game ran a lot better when MO was at the wheel. Lets look at MO's track record perfectly executed LW Season 3 with a fast turn around time on Path of Fire.

Mike Z, Episode 2 late, Episode 3 might as well be my pizza that was already 2 hours late and got delivered to the wrong house.

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:I'm seriously too depressed to be angry or disappointed.

I will say this though, this game ran a lot better when MO was at the wheel. Lets look at MO's track record perfectly executed LW Season 3 with a fast turn around time on Path of Fire.

Mike Z, Episode 2 late, Episode 3 might as well be my pizza that was already 2 hours late and got delivered to the wrong house.

Colin's was even better. LWS1 was one of the most fun I've ever had. Every 2-4 weeks we had something to do whether it's new achievements, new festivals (queen's jubilee, dragon bash, festival of four winds, etc), Marionette fight or something else. There was so much to do. The current living story schedule absolutely sucks in comparison and is having a negative impact.

Archived