Why are Fury-Scorched Stones account bound?

Been trying to make a second Olmakhan Bandolier (bag from that map) and the drop rate for these things feels fairly low, it's also account bound meaning I can't really go to the TP and bypass the fact you don't see the events where it's dropped often.

Anyone got any suggestions as to how to farm these things in a less annoying way?

@Lunateric.3708 said:Been trying to make a second Olmakhan Bandolier (bag from that map) and the drop rate for these things feels fairly low, it's also account bound meaning I can't really go to the TP and bypass the fact you don't see the events where it's dropped often.Anyone got any suggestions as to how to farm these things in a less annoying way?

Do the Zohaqean meta. It seems to be run every single time I'm on the map, and it procs. If you are having trouble, lead. Even a mentor tag and a shout are enough to get people involved. The pre-events and the main event all reward them.

I'm not sure if that matches your definition of faster farming, but that is honestly about it.

Archived