LF Casual PvX or (RP) Clan!

I'm returning to the game after a bit of a break, fell back in love with it. Currently I am looking for a casual PvX clan as I am re-gearing with all the changes I am coming back to. I enjoy all aspects of the game and will really run anything, gear allowing of course. An added plus would be if maybe the clan had some sort of RP aspects to it. I'm NA located and usually play mid-late day CST. I enjoy to be very vocal and am looking for people who are the same, who actually do things together. An active discord or something of he sort would be another added plus! Looking forward to hearing from you, Thank you!

Hi there! Aim [HIGH] is a casual Lv. 69 PvX guild centered on the Jade Quarry server for WvW but has lots of PvE events throughout the week. We do have a 100% represent requirement but we'd love to have you! PM me in-game, on the forums or in Discord at Bad Axxe#2937. Thanks!

Heyas Toony! We may be JUST the guild you don't want! :D So Xtraordinary Slackers XTRA (tag not changed) BUT here - https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/786/xtraordinary-slackers-na-us-pt-ocx-rebuilding-casual-quirky-social-pve-cupcakes-discord#latest

We don't full RP but - we do on our Royal Slacker Theme a bit - Royal Family, all that. Cupcakes, slacker theme. We ARE rebuilding, smaller very active core and discord which is req. because we encourage want interaction. Text more so than voice currently. ANYWAYS - if ahve questions, that the thread/links don't answer let me know! :) Have a cupcake! And find the guild right for you we may not be it, though I'd try, there's many guilds you'll find that are great! Oh we're NA/Ehmry bay also and mainly PvE but occasional WvW and sPVP but PvE focused. Enjoy stuff! Yay

Archived