Is combat still fun on the same character after pushing past level 80, and...

@solfizz.5730 said:

@solfizz.5730 said:Thanks for the additional insight! I'm not sure if I should just ask this here, or create a new thread but I am considering downloading this onto an HDD as opposed to my SSD (because there's only 70gb remaining as is). Does anyone else here have the game installed on their HDD currently? And if so, are the load times that long? I've had it installed on my HDD on my laptop when I first got the game back in 2011, and then again on my SSD inside my new computer. If I have a pretty fast PC overall, are the load times THAT much better on the SSD?

My old computer is strictly HDD. I have nothing to compare it to. Just saying that HDD is perfectly viable.

Good to know, how long would you say the loading is for you?

I don't notice it, really, unless I am porting into one of the big hubs. Then it takes 30-45 seconds most days, and up to a minute sometimes. Some of that could be my connection. It can be kind of dodgy here.

At level 80 is were the full stuff is. After Lvl 80 is endgame, is what you do for the rest of the existence. It is super fun, for me at least. Leveling in this game is a necessary experience for each different profession you are just learning, but after the first time, it becomes extremely boring and puny.

Archived