Raid newb looking to learn.

Dante.1763

Guess ill be the first! :DCurrently playing on a Condi Ranger(only character with full ascended armor+weapons), Honestly would just like to set my foot in the door for raids and learn a little of them before i get deployed in the not to far off future. Im a pretty quick learner, but not sure where to start.

Myself included and a lot of friends have had difficulty entering raids while other people have experience. The raids itself isn't always the challenge, but being accepted as one of the people to go through, since you're mainly requested to have Legendary Insights, which are drops from bosses.

A great way to look to explore the maps is to look at the LFG and see if anyone is posting an completed area. As for killing a boss, it would be recommended that you'd hold ascended armour, weapons and trinkets, since many people ask for that. I wish you and anyone else wishing to participate in raids, the best of luck. :)

Don't know if this would help, but if you could put a day/time/region that you would like, it would be easier for people to speak up to take you, or join with you and make a squad.

Example: This Wednesday, 09/13 @ 8pm CST, I would like to join or get a group going to attempt to clear Wing 4 (4 being easier to get into), this will be in NA (or EU).

@Fatalyz.7168 said:Don't know if this would help, but if you could put a day/time/region that you would like, it would be easier for people to speak up to take you, or join with you and make a squad.

Example: This Wednesday, 09/13 @ 8pm CST, I would like to join or get a group going to attempt to clear Wing 4 (4 being easier to get into), this will be in NA (or EU).

I can do that, but i cant edit the original post anymore. so ill do it here instead.

This saturday 09/16 @ 1200 Eastern id like to join a group attempting to clear I guess wing 4, on the NA servers.

I just returned to gw2 2 weeks ago and was looking to do some fractals. I've played fractals before, but will need a refreshment course hehe. So if anyone wants to do some fractals and help me get known with all of the fractals again, please respond! I have a mesmer that is similar to the optimal fractals build listed in qtfy website.

Archived