Deaf gamer LFGuild (PxE, very casual player, SOR)

Rayzonic.5216

Hello,I'm Rayzonic aka Ray, deaf causal player. although I used play GW 2 back in Beta and initial release. I start looking for guild for just having fun. I not own any expansions yet because I not yet reach max level of my character (in past I rarely log in to play GW 2 until now) and not sure if it is wroth it.

Not big fan of PvP nor WvW but I can do those once in while.. I'm more like PvE fan myself. My home server is SoR. I not sure if I able to move to another server.

I know it is not much from me. Oh yeah one thing, since I'm deaf, so no voice comm. please.Well, let me know if you have any questions for me.

Heyas Rayzon! Here's our thread on reddit it's a bit cleaner atm than here https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/8nd84u/naxtraxtraordinary_slackerssocialdiscord_pve/

We are very helpful, smaller atm yes, but we're slackers so casual yeah! PVE focused yeah! Also - Xpacs are 30% off currently just heads so get it by June 8th! That being said, we are community focused; so we have a site, but Discord is a main way we interact BUT not always through voice. In fact, usually just during events. And we take into account people who can't use a mic, and we've had/have members with such issues/disabilities/shyness etc. BUT Discord IS req. to join (text channels etc.). And if you like to chat via text in-game/out great we emphasis engagment of not just naps but eachother! That sounds dirty sorta SO - if interested - you can ask more questions after check link/site out - APPLY via SITE - or perhaps PM me and I can give you Discord App route. :)

hey Ray! hope all is well.we're recruiting and we have players from all walks of life as well as top players who actually volunteer to help other newbies. which are wonderful.something you won't believe and think they must be salty, especially they're number 1 on sPvP leaderboard. which in this case is also our content helper/trainer.sPvP is not that bad. but it can be toxic if not handle right.we have a lot of new players as well as returning ones. hoping to spend time more together in the upcoming weeks and run some fractal trainings.for more info about us: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-and-new-faces-officers-wanted/p1?new=1

Hello, Thanks to both of you for info about your guild, I will thinking about that, still.. I like to see if any other guild to check my post for few more days, also thanks to EriskRedLemur, I brought both Xpacs on sale! Yay! I should check few other guilds on this forum to see if any of those right for me.

Thanks again!

Nps my friend you should see all your options - remember you can be in 5 guilds; but majority of folks want 1-2 guilds only. If you have any questions, ask me what I say in my OP. BUT - if you find another guild right for you I am happier more than anything to see you get the right fit - there's nothing better than finding the RIGHT guild for you! :) Sometimes gotta try some out though. Good luck my dude! :) (and awesome XPACS wont regret! :)

Archived