[SOUL] NA/CASUAL/Social/ PvE based guild Seeking 18+ seeking new and experienced people to join!

Phantom Soul Reavers [sOUL] is under restructuring we are focusing on the members.

We have a growing casual guild based in NA servers, focusing mainly on PvE. We are mature, 18+, female friendly, and do not tolerate unnecessary drama. We already have a solid active member base but continue to maintain a family community atmosphere where members can feel like part of the group and not get left behind. We are building up our guild hall which is currently level 38 and we would like our guild to expand and grow. We have a wide range of players from just starting out (playing for a few days) to seasoned veterans who have been playing since original GW2 launch.

The Summer is here and those who want to play as well as socialize have come to the right place, once you are invited to the guild you will find the discord info in the message of the day.

We have gotten rid of the hassle of a website and application process as it was too time consuming and took away from the valuable game time plus who wants to fill out a boring application these days when you have discord to communicate with and guild chat.

If you think we may be a good fit for you, please don't hesitate to whisper or mail me in game or leave me a comment here and I'll add you as I can through out the day.

Happy Guild Hunting!

Guild Leader (WolfieBlitz.9583)Officer (Wizardwolf.7016)Officer (sukima.9458)

Archived