bought Amulets with enrichment slot- can i get a refund?

hi. I bought an ascended jade pendant and blood ruby pendant and I didn't even notice that they had enrichment slots. I would like to get a refund(or convert them to infusion slots...)

It was my mistake for not being careful when I chose to buy them... can I still get a refund for these two items?

If these are your first ascended necklaces, you should just keep them. They have all "meta" stats available, so you didnt lose much. As orangensaft already said, amulets do not have infusion slots, so you basicaly bought 2 "best" amulets. Just keep em, use them where you need them, and when it comes to the little currency you lost, you can easily get more. :)

To my knowledge there is only 1 amulet in the game still with an infusion slot, and that's the craftable Triforge Pendant (according to the wiki). The downside is it comes with celestial stats, and will cost you about 353 gold to make.

@rng.1024 said:To my knowledge there is only 1 amulet in the game still with an infusion slot, and that's the craftable Triforge Pendant (according to the wiki). The downside is it comes with celestial stats, and will cost you about 353 gold to make.I forgot all about this. Yeah, the celestial stats would put me off.

Archived