Coming back and giving it a go again.

Buche.7164

I've decided to come back to the game and give it a shot again. Last time I played was then this game released (LONG LONG AGO) I've heard some good thing about the game and I'm honestly tired of WoW and other failed MMOs that have let me know. I just want something steady that I can have fun in and wreck people. With all that being said I'm looking for a guild to join. My interest are PvP and end game PvE. I'm a no drama kinda of guy, I have 4 kids and a wife so I don't drama in game cause I have enough with my daughters! My wife is just a wonderful person (she might read this) I also want a guild that is PvP and end game focused, I have been away for a long time so I might as well come at this game as a new player so help is something that I'll need but I'm not looking for handouts. I can farm and gather stuff I need on my own. If you feel you have a place for me or would like to talk to me more please just let me know here. Thanks for taking the time to read my post and I hope to hear/game with some of you soon. Server, faction, & class is open for me. I'm just wanting to have fun. Thanks all.

@Buche.7164 said:Server, faction, & class is open for me. I'm just wanting to have fun. Thanks all.

It doesn't matter what server you choose when it comes to PvE. Regardless of server, you'll be playing with every single player. Servers only differentiate you in terms of WvW.

Elaborate on what you mean by factions.

For professions, assuming you're new, try warrior, ranger or necromancer. These are the most beginner friendly professions and are really fun. If your daughters are interested in playing Guild Wars 2, tell them to try the ranger profession. They'll love their wolf pups.

lol i'm jelly. wish i had kids of my own now xDwe're not sPvP focus but i like sPvP so i picked up chill sPvP folks on the way.we have quite a high end base of sPvP players, including one of those number 1 players on the leaderboard. yet nothing's toxic here since he's also one of our major content contributor, helping players with various group runs.fractals is also something i'm passionate about. and i run them trainings quite often. it's a fun, quick and rewarding content for all, including those without the expacs.overall we're nice folks, some are dads, moms, some are couples in the guild. but most want to help others.we're also all about dad jokes! come find out: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-and-new-faces-officers-wanted/p1?new=1

Hey, Sanctum of Ventari May be a good fit for you. We are a small group and active mostly on weeknights and weekends, but we enjoy making close friendships and have new and returning players. We have walked new players through end game content and are happy to help with any questions or relearning the game mechanics. I was out of the game for a few years but found this group when I started playing again and it has been fun to make new friends here! We are on NA servers and 20+ and use discord to hang out and communicate for missions, group content, view calendar, etc.

Here is a quick registration form if you’d like to join. Me or one of the other officers will get you set up! Feel free to message me if you have any questions. In game: Aslan.6978 Discord: Aurum#8075

https://goo.gl/forms/zq29qKpMkuIZ19Zd2

Archived